Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah for sure.

Similar topic: I LOVE pan fried leftover pasta. My Italian step-dad started me on that. Take any left over spaghetti or ziti, etc. and toss in a pan of hot olive oil and crushed red pepper and get it just a little crisp.......so good.
    never had something like that, but if it's anything like the crispy, semi-burnt edges of baked ziti or mac n' cheese, then I AM ****ING GAME!!!
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    never had something like that, but if it's anything like the crispy, semi-burnt edges of baked ziti or mac n' cheese, then I AM ****ING GAME!!!
    Oh its the way to go. His family always reheated their pasta like that. Soooooo damn good. Gotta add some red pepper flakes and then when its piping hot and crisp out of the pan....drop on some shredded Romano or Parmesean or Asiago (whatever).

vCash
    i fux wiff dat
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Made more raviolis last night with this new ravioli maker I bought(http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o01_s00_i00). I will try to post pics later. Worked great and they came out much better than me basically doing it totally by hand. For fillings I did:

- hot italian sausage & spinach
    - crab
    - ricotta

I got alot of ricotta left so I'm probably going to stuff some shells and freeze them.

I dunno what it is but I love making ravilois and fresh pasta.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12