Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,708
    vCash
    1500

    PSD Dynasty League?

    Hey guys, I believe I gauged the interest of this last year but didn't get much feedback. I want to start a Fantasy Hockey league where you control a team (not a bunch of random players). Think of this as a GM Mode in NHL13 if you will.

    Each person chooses the team they want to be and you get all those players. For example if I choose the Bruins then I get the entire B's roster. This also gives GM's access to that teams prospects. In the B's case the GM gets first right of refusal on a player like Dougie Hamilton. If he chooses he doesn't want him then he becomes a UFA.

    GM can makes trades with other team as you are not restricted to only make the moves the team makes in real life. What ever your roster looks like at the end of the season will be how it look at the beginning of the season (minus rookie calls ups from your team).

    Would anyone be interested?


    First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,924
    vCash
    1500
    I'm interested

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    933
    vCash
    1500
    sure count me in

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fall River/Fitchburg
    Posts
    3,126
    vCash
    1500
    In, does it carry over though? Like will this be like be a gm in a sense?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,708
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    In, does it carry over though? Like will this be like be a gm in a sense?
    Yes it carries over. If you are the Bruins GM for example you are the GM till you decide to leave and we find a replacement.


    First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Yes it carries over. If you are the Bruins GM for example you are the GM till you decide to leave and we find a replacement.
    Couple Questions....how do we base stats and wins/losses out??

    How do you acquire players on teams that noone is the "GM" of?

    and is this on PSD or is it through like a yahoo or cbs?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fall River/Fitchburg
    Posts
    3,126
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Yes it carries over. If you are the Bruins GM for example you are the GM till you decide to leave and we find a replacement.
    Sold

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,708
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    Couple Questions....how do we base stats and wins/losses out??

    How do you acquire players on teams that noone is the "GM" of?

    and is this on PSD or is it through like a yahoo or cbs?
    The league would be run through Yahoo (like we do with our other league) In order to have this league even operate we'd need every team filled.


    First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    The league would be run through Yahoo (like we do with our other league) In order to have this league even operate we'd need every team filled.
    damn......30 people, that'll be tough, are you asking just people in the B's forum? This is something you should expand to the NHL forum too

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,708
    vCash
    1500
    I've opened it to everyone but if I can't get 30 people who will do it were going to have to put it off till next season


    First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    I've opened it to everyone but if I can't get 30 people who will do it were going to have to put it off till next season
    Well i hope we can do it, sounds like a fun idea....

    how many people do you have so far?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    445
    vCash
    1500
    I'm interested for sure. If you get others who seriously want to do it then you can let them but I'll be active if you need another guy.
    I don't like hockey. I'm just good at it. - Brett Hull

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,527
    vCash
    1500
    interesting idea but instead of 30 people why not 15 with each person getting 2 teams? Then league would be more competitive with owners able to choose players from 2 organizations instead of 1

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    7,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootamis91 View Post
    interesting idea but instead of 30 people why not 15 with each person getting 2 teams? Then league would be more competitive with owners able to choose players from 2 organizations instead of 1
    i see your point but the point is to run the team like you were the GM....wouldn't work imo.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,708
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootamis91 View Post
    interesting idea but instead of 30 people why not 15 with each person getting 2 teams? Then league would be more competitive with owners able to choose players from 2 organizations instead of 1
    It's not a bad idea but it makes it tough trade between your own teams.


    First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •