Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

James Dolan continues to screw up now with "Knickstape"

Two audio technicians were stationed at two corners of the court - one a few feet just behind the Knicks bench, the other diagonally opposite - and they were holding those umbrella-shaped contraptions known as parabola microphones, which fed the audio into a DAT recorder on the truck on the loading dock.

These guys had one directive from Dolan: Record every syllable Carmelo Anthony utters and absorbs while he's on the court and on the bench, the Madison Square Garden CEO ordered them, and send the tape directly to me.
    (source)

Someone was bound to post it. So I did it to save the hater talk. What's everyone's opinion on this? Melo told the news it was over and done with and now his owner is recording court talk? if I'm the other team this owner just pulled the ***** card out.
    shots fired?

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Wouldn't this be more appropriate for the Knicks forum? You post it here before its even posted in there?

3. 01-14-2013, 01:01 PM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Wouldn't this be more appropriate for the Knicks forum? You post it here before its even posted in there?
    you want me to post something that may be interpreted as negativity there? It's not really a Knicks news. It's a James Dolan is an idiot news, he's an NBA owner so that's why I put it in the NBA forum.
    shots fired?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    why bother.......your wasting time....making sense

vCash
    NYK thread.

vCash
    It's James Dolan, no one should be surprised with this.

Who cares anyway? NBA forum isn't exactly a place of sharing ideas, its a cesspool.
    Let them ramble.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post

Who cares anyway? NBA forum isn't exactly a place of sharing ideas, its a cesspool.
    Let them ramble.
    bingo

vCash
    I don't get the logic. What is his ultimate goal here? Is he trying to protect Melo?

What a terrible owner he is. At least he dumps money into his teams cause otherwise he'd be hands down the worst in sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post

Let them ramble.
    That's why I put it here. Can you imagine if I would have posted it on the Knicks forum? I already have 3 Knicks fans looking at my SN funny.
    shots fired?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockice_8 View Post
    I don't get the logic. What is his ultimate goal here? Is he trying to protect Melo?
    That's what I was thinking. The trenches is where the talk is. How many NBA players haven't said what was said in the game is personal. Now you have an owner w/ an umbrella recording everything said on the court? I mean WTF? for what?
    shots fired?

vCash
    Knick forum

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Knick forum
    non-Knicks player news.
    shots fired?

vCash
    Is Dolan really that curious to hear everything Melo says during a game? It's got to be just killing Dolan to not know what Melo and KG said to each other during that game...

vCash
    wow...I guess when you're a billionaire, life can be boring...inside of watching soap operas, u wanna record everything your best player says....LOL

vCash
    Ugh. Come on Dolan. Watch Dolan try to trade Carmelo for someone like Gasol. The best thing about Dolan is his willingness to spend, but the worst thing is literally everything else. It's like he goes out of his way to screw up the team.

It's likely that this isn't that big of a deal, but if it's true, and I were Carmelo, I'd be extremely pissed at this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast