Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3619 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 26193119351935693609361736183619362036213629366937194119 ... LastLast
Results 54,271 to 54,285 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Woo hoo nvm it works now.
    you win tickets and I'm going with you k?

Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    you win tickets and I'm going with you k?
    I can do that for sure.

Crawford has been playing outstanding so far.

One thing I did not like about his play is when he gave up on a play when he was caught out of the net. It was the one when Keith took the puck off his face. Luckily the puck was hidden behind his skate which resulted in a blown whistle, otherwise....Crawford would have just let that puck in.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    Crawford has been playing outstanding so far.

One thing I did not like about his play is when he gave up on a play when he was caught out of the net. It was the one when Keith took the puck off his face. Luckily the puck was hidden behind his skate which resulted in a blown whistle, otherwise....Crawford would have just let that puck in.
    I've been afraid to say it because it seems like everytime I compliment him we give one up lol

This team has been giving me a hard on so far...were looking very good early on in the season

We have arrived.

Oduya is having a terrible game. Playing timid (as usual) and has made several ill-advised blind passes in his own zone.

Stalberg!

**** sticks.

Don't give them life now boys!

Crawford has played well but he can't handle the puck for ****

God Kaners on a ****ing mission

sooo many hotties there....and why is there a dude from melbourne?

Yeah there's a huge rack right behind Coach Q too. Camera keeps picking those knockers up!

My god step it the **** up boys

Dear god this is just tooo much right now.

Come on Craw daddy!

Wow I'll ****ing take it but that was ugly