Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    This team has been giving me a hard on so far...were looking very good early on in the season

ONE GOAL ACHIEVED!
    1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013

vCash
    Oduya is having a terrible game. Playing timid (as usual) and has made several ill-advised blind passes in his own zone.

vCash
    Stalberg!

vCash
    **** sticks.

Don't give them life now boys!

vCash
    Crawford has played well but he can't handle the puck for ****

vCash
    God Kaners on a ****ing mission

vCash
    sooo many hotties there....and why is there a dude from melbourne?

vCash
    Yeah there's a huge rack right behind Coach Q too. Camera keeps picking those knockers up!

vCash
    My god step it the **** up boys

vCash
    Dear god this is just tooo much right now.

Come on Craw daddy!

vCash
    Wow I'll ****ing take it but that was ugly

vCash
    3-0 baby

Looking good early on

Please tell me Lams isn't trying to make GTs in here still? That's enough for me to not bring traffic to this forum

vCash
    Was at the game last night and was definitely a good one. Some thoughts on the game...

Saad looks good but lacks consistency right now. A roller coaster game for him in a lot of ways but he shows that potential.

The third line just isn't doing it for me. I don't know if Shaw can make it as a center. Bickell/Shaw/Stalberg lack chemistry (and a lot of that has to do with them all being below average passers).

Faceoffs were better last night, but still an issue and one that needs to be addressed. The PP goal given up was from a lost faceoff. With the PK starting in the defensive zone (PP vice versa) after every penalty, faceoffs are more important than ever...and Toews can't take every faceoff. Shaw is at 44.8%, Kruger 43.8%, and Bolland at 42.8% (only 3 games in, but last year Bolland was at about 48% and Kruger 45%). Jamal Mayers is sitting on the bench and he was at 56.1% last year, that gives me enough reason to put him on the 4th line. I would roll out...

Stalberg/Kane/Hossa
    Sharp/Bolland/Kane
    Shaw/Kruger/Bickell
    Frolik/Mayers/Bollig

I know the team is looking good right now but I think a few things...Saad needs to get more time in the AHL, Shaw needs to play wing, and the Blackhawks need to win more faceoffs before it hurts them.

A lot of positives from last night though. Stalberg is using his speed, Kane/Sharp are showing some great chemistry, and Hossa/Toews continue to dominate. Crawford looked good again last night...give up 2 goals a game and everyone will be thrilled.

Team is rolling but I think some small tweaks would be proactive and serve them well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Oduya is having a terrible game. Playing timid (as usual) and has made several ill-advised blind passes in his own zone.
    I thought Oduya was a little shaky in LA but has good the last two games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Was at the game last night and was definitely a good one. Some thoughts on the game...

Saad looks good but lacks consistency right now. A roller coaster game for him in a lot of ways but he shows that potential.

The third line just isn't doing it for me. I don't know if Shaw can make it as a center. Bickell/Shaw/Stalberg lack chemistry (and a lot of that has to do with them all being below average passers).

Faceoffs were better last night, but still an issue and one that needs to be addressed. The PP goal given up was from a lost faceoff. With the PK starting in the defensive zone (PP vice versa) after every penalty, faceoffs are more important than ever...and Toews can't take every faceoff. Shaw is at 44.8%, Kruger 43.8%, and Bolland at 42.8% (only 3 games in, but last year Bolland was at about 48% and Kruger 45%). Jamal Mayers is sitting on the bench and he was at 56.1% last year, that gives me enough reason to put him on the 4th line. I would roll out...

Stalberg/Kane/Hossa
    Sharp/Bolland/Kane
    Shaw/Kruger/Bickell
    Frolik/Mayers/Bollig

I know the team is looking good right now but I think a few things...Saad needs to get more time in the AHL, Shaw needs to play wing, and the Blackhawks need to win more faceoffs before it hurts them.

A lot of positives from last night though. Stalberg is using his speed, Kane/Sharp are showing some great chemistry, and Hossa/Toews continue to dominate. Crawford looked good again last night...give up 2 goals a game and everyone will be thrilled.

Team is rolling but I think some small tweaks would be proactive and serve them well.
    I agree about Shaw. He's just not a heady enough player at this point to handle center. He had a few turnovers that almost cost us last night.

I'd give Saad a few more games before I sent him down.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast