Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I might just pick up MLB show 12 cheap

Haven't played it since 2010.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    **** **** **** I just sold my PS3 and forgot this is not on PC.... **** **** ****
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Like others I too bought a ps3 just for this game and as a bluray player. Pretty excited to play it.

vCash
    The Show never disappoints me. I find it hard how anyone can dislike it

vCash

Cover

vCash

MLB The Show 13

Alright so the well has ran dry for me with the 2k baseball franchise on Xbox 360, these games are atrocious and because of that i still play MVP Baseball. I recently bought a PS3 and want to test out what 'The Show' has to offer. All i know is that McCutchen is this years cover man. Can anyone inform me of what im gettin myself into with this baseball franchise? the franchise mode, the graphics, other features, etc? i appreciate it.

vCash
    The Show is my second favorite sports series. The most obvious (and the one I like to point out the most ) is the graphics.

MLB 12: The Show Screenshot: http://theparanoidgamer.com/wp-conte...Adam-Jones.jpg

The franchise mode is also very fun (with some minor flaws, though. mainly the trading system sucks).

Gameplay is good. Tough, but good.

vCash
    Already a thread on this...

vCash
    March 5th, cant wait

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Why don't they turn it off for all the FPS games after a new version is released? Should be less maintenance, less trouble keeping it going if fewer people are playing. If I pay for a game mainly to use it online, I sure as **** would like it to work for more than one calendar year.
    They do. World at war has been unplayable for a couple of years now as far as I know.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    They do. World at war has been unplayable for a couple of years now as far as I know.
    that would be weird if it was, because i just played COD4 online last night.

vCash
    A lot more realistic imo. Graphics are so much better too. Baseball games are my favorite sports games...the Show was one of the main reasons why I switched to the PS3. I just couldn't take 2K's ****** game anymore.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    I can't waiiiiitttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

vCash
    Diamond Dynasty 2.0 (PS3) Diamond Dynasty juggles aspects of team management, player progression, and online competition, with more creative freedom than any sports game to date. In order to improve Diamond Dynasty, feedback from The Show Nation was used to expand and fine tune the systems that make up the mode. DD will now be simpler to understand for new users, while also being easier to navigate and manage for previous users. In addition to being more intuitive, visual tutorial walk users through the more complex screens or systems within DD.
    Diamond Dynasty introduces the Designated Hitter in MLB 13. Users can choose whether they want to play by American or National League rules at their home park. Are you a baseball tactician who wants to use small-ball tactics and challenge your opponent to make strategic substitutions? Or will you stack nine sluggers and let your bats do the thinking?
    So will this be like the online dynasty if NCAAF?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12