Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    looks like u got ur wish mccoy finalizing deal with chargers now

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyBronco08 View Post
    looks like u got ur wish mccoy finalizing deal with chargers now
    Maybe next year we will have somebody as the HC for the chiefs, if we stay on the current trend. Allen-Raiders ...McCoy -Chargers but I don't see Reid only lasting 1 year. McCoy to the Chargers scares me about as much as when Allen went to the Raiders.....none. I wonder who is going to be brought in? I'm hoping for a big name it worked preety good for us with DelRio love what he's doing with our D (I'll give him a pass on the last game).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    Maybe next year we will have somebody as the HC for the chiefs, if we stay on the current trend. Allen-Raiders ...McCoy -Chargers but I don't see Reid only lasting 1 year. McCoy to the Chargers scares me about as much as when Allen went to the Raiders.....none. I wonder who is going to be brought in? I'm hoping for a big name it worked preety good for us with DelRio love what he's doing with our D (I'll give him a pass on the last game).
    i think they replace him with gase... unless they can somehow get wisenhunt

vCash
    Duplicate. Sorry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    Haha i made that same statement in the Mccoy to the Chargers thread.

vCash
    TOM MOORE ALSO A CANIDATE FOR oc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12