Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Who else would like to see McCoy leave

I'm getting a little tired of the play calling. I don't believe it's all his fault but do believe the calling can be better. I see a lot of what we seen last year and I for one was hoping he was leaving then. You just can't keep calling runs up the middle when each and every time you're being stopped. Call a run to the outside/sweep or a pass, then go back to the middle to keep them honest.

vCash
    Well you probably will get your wish. Apparently, the rumors are if McCoy doesn't land either the Cardinals/Chargers job (specifically Cardinals) then it would be considered a shocker.

As I have stated before, as long as we keep JDR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    I'm getting a little tired of the play calling. I don't believe it's all his fault but do believe the calling can be better. I see a lot of what we seen last year and I for one was hoping he was leaving then. You just can't keep calling runs up the middle when each and every time you're being stopped. Call a run to the outside/sweep or a pass, then go back to the middle to keep them honest.
    I have made it quite clear about my thoughts with the game ending opportunity in terms of game plan and play calling but those runs you are referencing are ALL on Manning. He is the field general during those situations and I clearly remember watching him change the play on at least half of our 2/3 and short plays.

Every aspect of our team ****ed up Saturday. Every aspect, even ST's. Without taking anything away from those TD returns, Mr. 16-1 made a couple bone headed plays too. Catch the ball on the 20 and run backwards to the 6 to get tackled.

Point is, the entire team ****ed up at one point or another.

However, to answer your question; McCoy needs to go.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    He's going to be gone and it will be a nice change for us. Both sides of the ball were too conservative.

vCash
    I disliked mccoy from about the day he got here.... ill trade him for wizenhunt any day of the week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I have made it quite clear about my thoughts with the game ending opportunity in terms of game plan and play calling but those runs you are referencing are ALL on Manning. He is the field general during those situations and I clearly remember watching him change the play on at least half of our 2/3 and short plays.

Every aspect of our team ****ed up Saturday. Every aspect, even ST's. Without taking anything away from those TD returns, Mr. 16-1 made a couple bone headed plays too. Catch the ball on the 20 and run backwards to the 6 to get tackled.

Point is, the entire team ****ed up at one point or another.

However, to answer your question; McCoy needs to go.
    I'll agree with everything except I would prob say 1/3 changed by Manning changed to up the middle runs. IMO With everything else spot on. WTH happened to or Blitz for the D, I only counted about 5-6 of them the whole game and think they should have rolled somebody over to help Champ out more

vCash
    We have our best season in the last decade and it ends on a sour note and all the fans want to fire everyone! LOL. We should have won that game, no doubt, but be careful what you wish for. These guys have proven enough to get us here, let them learn how to get us beyond. Continuity can be a big advantage sometimes.

Look at what happened in SD a few years back. they weren't happy with 14-2 and a first rnd loss so they fired Schotenheimer. That worked out well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncogixxer View Post
    I'll agree with everything except I would prob say 1/3 changed by Manning changed to up the middle runs. IMO With everything else spot on. WTH happened to or Blitz for the D, I only counted about 5-6 of them the whole game and think they should have rolled somebody over to help Champ out more
    is it just me, or did Champ play really well in the second half? I'm not gonna give him a pass for the first half but people are acting like he was getting torched over and over again. he got beat twice and one was overthrown. the TD at the end of the half was defended well but Smith made a helluva play to make the catch. i don't recall Champ being a liability at all in the second half and aside from a hail mary the D only gave up one score after halftime.

vCash
    I said it last year to my brother that u wasnt a fan of his play calling. And at times this year I've felt the same. I don't feel he was any way the reason we lost the game however. I feel he got a lot of credit for switching schemes for Tebow but wouldn't any OC have had to do that in the same circumstances. Sure it led to more wins but I don't think that was down to him, it was a lot of luck (Marion Barber running out of bounds anyone?).

Anyway, I don't hate on him but if he does leave, it won't affect us in any way going forward.

vCash
    He's a John fox, I want both of them gone. But he's always butt buddy so I'm sure he'll just get talked too about throwing his conservative **** out the window. Next season is sO far away but I can't wait. The right off season and were a dynasty the next three years.

vCash
    No way should Fox be fired. He's a good coach and if it wasnt for Rahim Moore's blown play, this wouldn't even be a discussion.

vCash
    If it wasn't for John fox kneeling with 31 seconds and 2 timeouts or running on 4 third downs in the fourth quarter it wouldn't have came to any of that. Like I said your a idiot if you lean on your 2nd year safety to seal a game vs your hall of fame qb! Get real your a John fox apologist, Carolina fans hated him for the same reasons. Too damn conservative and won't go win the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Simon View Post
    We have our best season in the last decade and it ends on a sour note and all the fans want to fire everyone! LOL. We should have won that game, no doubt, but be careful what you wish for. These guys have proven enough to get us here, let them learn how to get us beyond. Continuity can be a big advantage sometimes.

Look at what happened in SD a few years back. they weren't happy with 14-2 and a first rnd loss so they fired Schotenheimer. That worked out well.
    i dont think fox should be fired, but i do think elway and bowlen need to sit down with him and tell him that the conservative bull **** is not acceptable in denver. mccoy can go as far as im concerned tho.

vCash
    I don't understand how you fire a coach who has stabilized a spiraling franchise in two years...and lead them to be division champs in both years.

Folks think about it, you fire Fox the entire team changes. Don't you think whoever the head coach wants his guys to be the DC/OC??

Changes scheme, changes system...and the broncos are back to square 1 needing an entire off-season to implement it and suffering growing pains throughout the season because of it.

vCash
    I don't want him fired, just hoping he takes a HC job. I haven't liked his play calling since day one 2 years ago. That's pretty much when he started calling plays for us McD was calling the we he was here and McCoy pretty much just had the title and maybe called a few.

I am not pointing any fingers an anyone person for the loss to Balti we played bad on both sides of the ball. If the play calling was better could we have won maybe but the players didn't even seem like they were on the same page so who knows. If it weren't for Holiday it would have been a really ulgy game to watch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast