Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    With the D League teams can any NBA team just go out and sign a prospect off any team? Can someone explain to my how that works.
    Unless they are already on an nba roster like the team pays their salaries then yea any team can sign them

vCash
    k so Lamb, Orton and PJ3 can't be picked up by anyone, but everyone else can on the 66ers roster

vCash
    k so Lamb, Orton and PJ3 can't be picked up by anyone, but everyone else can on the 66ers roster
    I believe so, i know for a fact those guys cant be signed or anyone we designate for assignment

vCash
    Congratulations Baller! It looks like you're getting your team back!

vCash
    I sure hope so!

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Sup guys
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    I live in central ohio and thought i was gonna get to see us play the cavs tonight, instead i get hockey and post game hockey. Da ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    I live in central ohio and thought i was gonna get to see us play the cavs tonight, instead i get hockey and post game hockey. Da ****
    if you have good connection speed on your computer, you can always watch the game on firstrowsports.eu Since I'm a vikings fan that how I have to watch 95% of the games since I live in Oklahoma.

vCash
    if you have good connection speed on your computer, you can always watch the game on firstrowsports.eu Since I'm a vikings fan that how I have to watch 95% of the games since I live in Oklahoma.
    I was expecting convienient watching this game was my main beef lol

vCash
    I was expecting convienient watching this game was my main beef lol
    I can understand that

vCash
    This is way off topic and I'm really freaking bored so everyone pick a Thunder player and compare them to a super hero. Westbrook reminds me of the Hulk, hes valuable as hell but he just loses his mind every once in awhile. Perkins is Thing from fantastic four. Hes big, slow and good at clobbering people, whether legal or not.

vCash
    ^ ibaka is the stretch guy from fantastic four.

Also they cut my cable off because the landlord called and told them were moving yet my landlord claims they never called, cable company still refuses to turn it back on and says we owe $900 for equipment. Thoughts/Advice?

vCash
    ^ ibaka is the stretch guy from fantastic four.

Also they cut my cable off because the landlord called and told them were moving yet my landlord claims they never called, cable company still refuses to turn it back on and says we owe $900 for equipment. Thoughts/Advice?
    I agree with the Mr. Fantastic. Not sure about the cable unless they would let you turn in the equipment. If not you can always switch to Dish or Directv.

vCash
    What the hell is Russ wearing??????????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12