Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    ^ That lineup might fix a lot of the issues you have scoring. I would imagine Wroten can D up PG's better than Bayless too. I imagine Bayless struggles on D, not sure though.

Here is best trade I can come with for you guys involving Gay. You'd get Wilson Chandler, Jose Calderon and Jordan Hamilton.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a475mgj
    Bayless actually is a solid defender this year for us. But having Wroten out there will help on offensive and defensive end for sure. He has good vision and has long arms for defense

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Guys why did Rudy not play? Do you guys think it might be trade related or what happened?

vCash
    Scoring and defense without Q-Pon. Went for the fudge instead of the vodka, Cracka!!!
    Meh, I'm thankful we made it home; we started sliding and nearly hit the guard rail which was next to an embankment near a river.........that was AFTER we were able to get to a moving lane. Maybe there's still time for vodka.......................
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Guys why did Rudy not play? Do you guys think it might be trade related or what happened?
    His grandmother died a week or so ago and her funeral was today.
    She was very special in his life, his"#1 fan" and he's dealing with that loss and the trade talk
    Wonder how he'll respond to these enormous challenges?
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    His grandmother died a week or so ago and her funeral was today.
    She was very special in his life, his"#1 fan" and he's dealing with that loss and the trade talk
    Wonder how he'll respond to these enormous challenges?
    Ouch this has got to be a very troublesome time for him then. He will be fine though he is a winner and he will get back on track.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Ouch this has got to be a very troublesome time for him then. He will be fine though he is a winner and he will get back on track.
    Thanks for saying that but I'm now of a mind to move on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123