Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    This is one of the games you just throw away the tape. Move on to the next one. I guess if you had to miss one game due to poor weather conditions this would be the one mzgrizz
    yeah it definitely is a game you throw away. This is a good win for the clips though, as it proves they can with without CP3. doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things tho. I really wanna see the teams play when we are both at full strength.

vCash
    We need consumate teammates who can knock down the three ball. They have to fit the memphis profile. Hard working, tough, plays defense. We need a three who can shoot the three, preferably create a shot off the dribble, and has no problem feeding the post. Always had a man crush on Jared Dudley

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    yeah it definitely is a game you throw away. This is a good win for the clips though, as it proves they can with without CP3. doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things tho. I really wanna see the teams play when we are both at full strength.
    yes this is the second game in a row (and only second game this season) we got pretty much whipped. It's not too bad considering every team has probably about 3-5 games a year like this. It's just concerning because scoring has been a issue all year.

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    We need consumate teammates who can knock down the three ball. They have to fit the memphis profile. Hard working, tough, plays defense. We need a three who can shoot the three, preferably create a shot off the dribble, and has no problem feeding the post. Always had a man crush on Jared Dudley
    at the expense of giving away gay though? i cant really like dudley since he sort of punked griffin... ha

vCash
    Well no we would obviously not trade rudy to phx with a package focusing on dudley. I just want a guy like him, but better

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    OMG. Just finally was able to get a trucker to give us enough space to get in the outside lane and we just got home. My sweet account rep is going to sub us some tickets to another game later. Damn. I was wanting to see the Clips. If it isn't going to be us, I'd want it to be them down the road.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    maybe you can get tix to the other la team, the lakers. They should at least be exciting to watch

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    I think having Bayless running backup PG is hurting too. I can see him being a decent combo guard off the bench, but maybe the should give Wroten some run. He looked decent tonight. The Suns have been rumored as a suitor for Gay. They could offer some role players. I don't think Denver is a fit for Gay, but they have the pieces I'd be looking for if I were Memphis. I'd try to get Chandler, Brewer and Mozgov.

vCash
    What a cluster **** !!! Crazy night. I may just go get drunk
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I think having Bayless running backup PG is hurting too. I can see him being a decent combo guard off the bench, but maybe the should give Wroten some run. He looked decent tonight. The Suns have been rumored as a suitor for Gay. They could offer some role players. I don't think Denver is a fit for Gay, but they have the pieces I'd be looking for if I were Memphis. I'd try to get Chandler, Brewer and Mozgov.
    Yes!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    What a cluster **** !!! Crazy night. I may just go get drunk
    Always a good idea on a Cluster **** of a night!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I agree. Lately they have been playing Bayless at the two with Conley, and he has played better when he tries to score first. I would love for the rotation to be

Conley/Wroten/Bayless
    Allen/Bayless/Ellington
    Gay/Pondexter
    Z-BO/Arthur
    Gasol/Speights/Hadaddi

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    ^ That lineup might fix a lot of the issues you have scoring. I would imagine Wroten can D up PG's better than Bayless too. I imagine Bayless struggles on D, not sure though.

Here is best trade I can come with for you guys involving Gay. You'd get Wilson Chandler, Jose Calderon and Jordan Hamilton.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a475mgj

vCash
    A little disappointed with Griz tonight. I picked them to cover the 4 points tonight due to the fact CP3 was out of this game. What happened to Rudy Gay?

After getting beat in the playoffs last season I really thought Memphis would come out and take advantage of this Clippers team. Boy was I wrong. What is going on with this team? I think they lost big last game as well vs the Mavs?? What is going on with this team.

Lakers not much better and not sure if they are even going to make the playoffs.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Gay was at his grandmothers funeral. This team has had more issues scoring ever since the pondexter injury

- MJ-BULLS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast