Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    CP3 is not a MVP. Clippers are slaughtering a top 4 team in the west without CP3. Clippers are very deep.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Bledsoe was out of control and slipped. He wasn't trying to flop, Gasol was and it's a part of his game. I'm tired of the Gasol brothers both using that head flop followed by an "AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!". It's ******** that they even get that call.
    Yes Bledsoe was out of control. He had very minimal contact and fell (to try and sell a call). I beleive he could have stayed on his feet and then would have went out of bounds, so he chose to fall and get a call.

As far as Gasol head flop, yes its part of his game. It drive's me nuts. However if he does not get the call he doesnt usually ***** about it. He knows what he is doing. If the refs reward it, then its there problem. I don't expect it to be called as a basketball fan

vCash
    This is great proof against the people who constantly say the team without CP3 would suck. This team without CP3 is still a mid-low playoff seed with great room for growth. Had Griffin not been in foul trouble this could have been even bloodier for Memphis.

vCash
    Lmao Hawks score 20 points in a half

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    THE mAVS beat us by 30 on Saturday we just have some issues.

We need to rest our BIGS a couple of games they are just tired.Also we have 9 players in uniform that's not good we need to rest our players.
    It sucks not having a sf on the roster right now. Missing Quincy Pondexter big time right now. He has been great this year. His consistent defense, 3 pt shooting, and ball movement will be missed. I see him getting major mins in the playoffs when we need to score

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Ouch! I've seen middle school games score more than 20 in a half

vCash
    Personally I think Memphis is just playing like crap. It was 1 half in the regular season not that big of a deal.

vCash
    Again the MAVS blow us out on friday we where down by 38 at one time.

So if you think the clippers are really good because of this you are wrong the Grizzlies are having some issues for example we don't a SF tonigh.

But I don't mind just get hot and ready for the playoffs.

vCash
    Everyone has these games. Clips are shooting 51% and the Grizz 31%. Literally every team in the league gets blown out and has these types of games.. It doesn't make you any less of a contender.

***56% not 51% for the Clips
    Last edited by kdspurman; 01-14-2013 at 09:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Again the MAVS blow us out of friday we where down by 38 at one time.

So if you think the clippers are really good because of this you are wrong the Grizzlies are having some issues for example we don't a SF tonigh.

But I don't mind just get hot and ready for the playoffs.
    just give credit where it's due bro. You're down 19 at the half to a team missing it's 2 starting guards and with it's star PF in foul trouble all game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    just give credit where it's due bro. You're down 19 at the half to a team missing it's 2 starting guards and with it's star PF in foul trouble all game.
    So the mavs beat us by 30 on Friday does that make them better or a contender?

I do agree the clipps are better then the Grizz but is not this easy.

vCash
    Wow everything going wrong tonight for the grizz. Ellington bobbles the ball and misses a layup

vCash
    Memphis has been a weird team. They got slaughtered by the Mavs, and now no CP3 and the Clips are working them? They recently beat the Spurs, which mucks every thing up.

vCash
    Bledsoe DESTROYED Allen.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast