Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Man the Grizz look really bad tonight.

vCash
    May as well call the entire Clippers team Grizzlies Hunters. No CP3, still blowout. Just gotta keep the pressure on and make this team fold. They are prone to those 7 minute scoring lulls... just gotta hold off their burst scoring.

vCash
    Smart move by Bledsoe since Clips are in the bonus. I see a possibly warning coming from the league for that one though

vCash
    20 pts at halftime for the Hawks

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    Smart move by Bledsoe since Clips are in the bonus. I see a possibly warning coming from the league for that one though
    After the warnings for Gasol's 2 bad head flops and Zbo's fall over like I got shot flop.

vCash
    I don't think he flopped. I think it was a bad call. He was out of control and it shouldn't have been a foul.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    Man the Grizz look really bad tonight.

Yep worst game i've seen thus far in the season. Offensive woes are an achilles heal for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    May as well call the entire Clippers team Grizzlies Hunters. No CP3, still blowout. Just gotta keep the pressure on and make this team fold. They are prone to those 7 minute scoring lulls... just gotta hold off their burst scoring.
    Not a blow out just yet. Remember when the clips came down from a huge margin in the playoffs? It could still happen

vCash
    Bulls setting records tonight.

Jeff Mangurten ‏@JeffGurt
    Hawks 5 points in the 2nd quarter ties Bulls record for fewest points allowed and sets a Hawks record for fewest points scored in a quarter.

K.C Johnson ‏@KCJHoop
    Bulls set franchise record for fewest points allowed in half with 20. Old record was 22 by Knicks in 1999. Hawks also shoot record low 20.5%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    After the warnings for Gasol's 2 bad head flops and Zbo's fall over like I got shot flop.
    head flops are not as bad as full body flops bud

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Bulls setting records tonight.

Jeff Mangurten ‏@JeffGurt
    Hawks 5 points in the 2nd quarter ties Bulls record for fewest points allowed and sets a Hawks record for fewest points scored in a quarter.

K.C Johnson ‏@KCJHoop
    Bulls set franchise record for fewest points allowed in half with 20. Old record was 22 by Knicks in 1999. Hawks also shoot record low 20.5%
    Bulls defense is stingy! That is why they are winning without Rose

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I don't think he flopped. I think it was a bad call. He was out of control and it shouldn't have been a foul.
    That's just it. There was a little hand checking by Conley but shouldn't have been called a foul anyways. Bledsoe was out of control, absolutely not a flop thouggh.

vCash
    Rondo at the half on triple double watch ! 11 points, 8 rebounds 6 assists...and he's shooting 100% from the field LOL

vCash
    head flops are not as bad as full body flops bud
    Bledsoe was out of control and slipped. He wasn't trying to flop, Gasol was and it's a part of his game. I'm tired of the Gasol brothers both using that head flop followed by an "AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!". It's ******** that they even get that call.

vCash
    Clipps looking good without CP3. I think the Grizz are just playing really bad, but a big lead against a team that plays us even is always a good thing! Nice to see Bledsoe playing well in Paul's absence! Raise that trade value baby!

vCash
    THE mAVS beat us by 30 on Saturday we just have some issues.

We need to rest our BIGS a couple of games they are just tired.Also we have 9 players in uniform that's not good we need to rest our players.
    Last edited by Blitzbolt; 01-14-2013 at 10:25 PM.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast