Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I think you guys are being VERY optimistic. I can see the Lakers getting in and I can see GS slipping. Their NBA finals was when they beat the Clippers after the streak and talked ish like they won 3 straight titles! They lost by 30 to the Clipps 3 days later and have been sputtering since. There isn't a chance in hell the Lakers finish ahead of Memphis or Denver so the 5 seed is not in play. I think Minnesota is much better than the Lakers too, but their luck has been twice as bad as the Lakers. If they get healthy they will be ahead of the Lakers as well IMO. I do have the Lakers in the playoffs but as the 8 seed and out in the 1st round.
    well okay thats your opinion but lakers luck has been worse than the wolves and when 100% healthy lakers >>> wolves.

and nuggets have 17 losses lakers 21 so the 5th seed is still a possibility.
    My TOP 10 favorite NBA players of All Time

1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Allen Iverson
    3. Reggie Miller
    4. Andrew Bynum
    5. Wilt Chamberlain
    6. Steve Nash
    7. Lamar Odom
    8. Ben Gordon
    9. Ray Allen
    10. Carmelo Anthony

vCash
    For the Lakers to make the playoffs they need to go about 31-17 the rest of the way. People need to relax and let them get back into the playoff race before talking about 5 seed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    For the Lakers to make the playoffs they need to go about 31-17 the rest of the way. People need to relax and let them get back into the playoff race before talking about 5 seed.
    I don't think the league will let them play 86 games but anythings possible.

They probably need 46 wins. So they just need to go 29-15. Very doable if they stop getting hurt. As of now, they have played the 2nd toughest strength of schedule while missing key players. Stans to reason the road gets easier from here
    Last edited by DODGERS&LAKERS; 01-17-2013 at 02:03 AM.

vCash
    And I don't see the Lakers getting to the 5th seed. I see the Warriors dropping to 8. Lakers around 7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    I have to agree with this. Like Stu Lantz said last night. Stop trying to leapfrog all the way to the higher seeds, worry about the team in front of you first. We can think about seeds once we even get to that 8th seed, IF we get there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersIn5 View Post
    well okay thats your opinion but lakers luck has been worse than the wolves and when 100% healthy lakers >>> wolves.

and nuggets have 17 losses lakers 21 so the 5th seed is still a possibility.
    Not sure how you can say this, but again it's your opinion and you are entitled. Rubio missed as much time as Nash. Love has missed almost 20 games and Budinger has been out all season. Wolves have had far worse luck with injuries IMO. I don't see how can say the Lakers are better either. We haven't seen either team at full strength and the Wolves have had a better season until the last 4 games.

Finally there are 6 teams between the Lakers and the 5th spot. I'm sure the team is focusing on passing teams like Minnesota and Houston and not Denver at this point.

vCash
    yeah i guess i got ahead of myself. haha. we just have to wait and see.
    My TOP 10 favorite NBA players of All Time

1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Allen Iverson
    3. Reggie Miller
    4. Andrew Bynum
    5. Wilt Chamberlain
    6. Steve Nash
    7. Lamar Odom
    8. Ben Gordon
    9. Ray Allen
    10. Carmelo Anthony

vCash
    So is Haslem going to be starting now instead of Battier, moving LBJ back to SF or what?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    The game against MIA will tell us a lot about how 'forreal' this Laker surge will be.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Heat need to find another Big , so do the Bulls.

vCash
    Soo.. Shumpert returning tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloAnthony View Post
    Soo.. Shumpert returning tonight
    Awesome. I take it's only a matter of time for Rose now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    So is Haslem going to be starting now instead of Battier, moving LBJ back to SF or what?
    if you watched any of the heat games with lebron playing, battier was usually the one in the pf slot buddy.
    but yeah currently haslems in the starting rotation.. knowing spo it'll prolly change every month until the playoffs.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    The game against MIA will tell us a lot about how 'forreal' this Laker surge will be.
    hmmm i dont think so.
    lakers should win this. miami is on their b2b, have a very small front court.. howard should have a field day and no pittman to make howard work in the post. sighh

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    this might be a blow out in London.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast