Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Wow, this is ridiculous.

First off, his first season they finished like 6-10 I believe. First transition to the 3-4 to boot.

Almost every NFL analyst and expert says Rodgers is the best qb in the game right now.

How many mvp's have Peyton Manning won? You want to know how many losses he has in the first round of the playoffs?

Rodgers has led many game tying games in the 4th only to be let down by the defense or a missed field goal. Or a fumble(sorry James Jones).

His qbr is out of this planet year in and year out.

I am seriously amazed in the last two years there hasn't been a big time conflict between any offensive player and defensive player because it has to be tough to be teammates with people and you are doing your job at an amazing pace and you are hindered by one of the worst defenses ever to take the field due to the numbers. He has kept everything cool, calm, and collective and I applaud him for that. Bottom line, you give this guy a good defense and he will most likely win you a super bowl. He will be a future hall of famer and once this management FINALLY makes an effort towards defense he will win us 1-2 more rings because he is THAT good.

This year was an off year because of the bad defense and bad offensive line, much was because of injury, but he still won us a division and got us to the divisional round and probably should have gotten us a W if not for a fluke turnover and one of the worst defensive performances ever.

vCash
    I also agree with those that think MM play calling is questionable down the stretch..The OP stated that the stat only includes games that within 8 points or less. I often get frustrated watching us throw the ball all over and abandon the run completely when the game is still easily in reach. Not to say Rodgers doesnt miss a throw here and there in the 4th quarter but the idea that "hey were down in the 4th quarter, no problem here Aaron go 80 yards by yourself and win it for us," is not always a fair assessment for QBs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    rodgers is great at football but he hasn't been the same rodgers since the SB season in my opinion.... he isn't at his ridiculously crazy elite level....
    I almost cracked my skull with that one.

Rodgers had a really good 2010 campaign but are you seriously questioning that his 2011/2012 weren't better? He has been amazing. 85 td's and I believe 12 int's.

What does this guy have to do? He has to have a defense that can stop an offense 50% of the time, you give him that and he won't lose games. Ask Marino/Esiason/Young.....they'll all tell you his precision is unbelievable.

vCash
    If any Packers fans have the nerve to criticize Rodgers for his play the last 2 seasons...

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    This is just utter bullshiiit. Aaron Rodgers has more talent than any other QB in the league. He has more dimensions to his game than any other QB and it's not even close.

So because his defense lays 3 stinkers out of 4 years he's not Aaron Rodgers anymore? Or he's just not crazy good? Because quite frankly we play good defense in 2009 we probably win the super bowl. And I'd say the same about 2011 and 2012. The one year the defense doesn't suck he wins the super bowl.....

vCash
    Hey packers fans I heard Rogers is dropping out of the pro bowl due to unspecified injuries

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...wl-767675.html

I like to try and keep up with most teams in the NFL and what's going on. Anyhow, it mentions that he didn't pass his physical. Were these injuries sustained from the playoffs? Ongoing? I mean surely he'll be ok for next season. Damn I wish the Raiders had him lol

Anyway just wanted to see what y'all thought.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    How good is Aaron Rodgers? Plain & simple truth is we will never have a better qb in Green Bay, but I hope I'm wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flodapack View Post
    How good is Aaron Rodgers? Plain & simple truth is we will never have a better qb in Green Bay, but I hope I'm wrong.
    Thats what I'm saying. He could literally be the best QB of all time when by the end of his career.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Good enough to be a top 3 QB in the NFL and an NFL MVP winner, which in my opinion is pretty damn good.

vCash
    How good is Aaron Rodgers? If you have to ask that, you're an idiot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123