59. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

54 91.53%
  • Atlanta Falcons

5 8.47%
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlr52192 View Post
    I feel good about this one, I saw that Atlanta didn't do a good job of getting to Wilson, and he picked them apart for the most part. The one thing that encourages me is how good of a game Zach Miller had. He's a pretty good TE, but he's no VD, if Miller could tear them apart like that, what can VD do?

Edit: noticed that Abraham is gonna be good to go, so I think that it'll be tougher to score than what Seattle had to face, but I think that if the 49ers can establish the run, we'll be good
    I don't think Kaep and Vernon have that chemistry going yet. Personally I believe that Kaep is still for the most part throwing it too hard for Vernon... let's face it Vernon is a nightmare match up - fast, strong, hard to bring down - BUT he's much more of a body catcher than a pure hands catcher like is Crabs (did I mention yet today how much I love me some Crabs ). So Kaep really need to take some off his throws to Vernon, or he's not going to catch them often.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Ranked 21 against the run.
    Ranked 23 against the pass.

This is a defense we will exploit without a doubt. Had the Seahawks shown up in the first half Atlanta would be going home right now.

vCash
    Seahawks destroyed the Falcons with the intermediate deep throws... This happens to be Kap's bread and butter so far into his short career.

vCash

NFC Conference Championship - Sunday Football: San Francisco 49ers @ Atlanta Falcons

This just in. Bought my tickets and going to atl ! Buddy works for airlines and hooked me up ! Can't ****in wait !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    This just in. Bought my tickets and going to atl ! Buddy works for airlines and hooked me up ! Can't ****in wait !
    Just note... we all hate you!

Enjoy bring us LUCK!
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Rot in hell you bastard....go Niners...

vCash
    niners will have to totally shat the bed to lose this game in my opinion
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krazylegz View Post
    niners will have to totally shat the bed to lose this game in my opinion
    it's happened a couple of times this year so far. About every 3rd game it seems.

vCash
    hopefully your good luck offsets WSG's bad luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman53 View Post
    Ranked 21 against the run.
    Ranked 23 against the pass.

This is a defense we will exploit without a doubt. Had the Seahawks shown up in the first half Atlanta would be going home right now.
    But they're also 5th in points allowed and Red Zone TD %. They may give up a lot of yards, but they don't give up many points. However, I do believe the Niners will score on them.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    You lucky ****ing bastard.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Tix to the ATL game are surpisingly cheap. Like $175 to get in on stubhub

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash

NFC Conference Championship - Sunday Football: San Francisco 49ers @ Atlanta Falcons

We got our pair for $420 so not too steep at all. Free airfare and Only one night at a hotel for $100. Then rest of my money goes to cab rides food and beer ! As Bart Scott would say CAN'T WAIT

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    It's 50/50 on whether Manningham will be back? Lol, thank God we have a member of the front office in our forums!!

He can turn that gun around and point it at himself. I never said Willis was terrible in coverage. I said he isn't the best coverage linebacker in the NFL. Which I stand by he's not the best on our team since he was still taken off the field and Bowman was left in the game when we went to 6 defensive backs against the Packers.

And as for the read option, it won't last in the NFL. Coordinators are too smart and will figure it out for the most part, and players are too good for it as well. When its new, it'll work. But teams figured out that wildcat, and isnt even in the NFL anymore
    They said the same thing about the wildcat and that's still dominating the NFL landscape

vCash
    This is it guys. One more win and we're back to the bowl baby!!!

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast