54 91.53%
  • Atlanta Falcons

5 8.47%
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    This vid has become my official playoffs pump up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZaftvMonw8
    This video is sooooooo sick! The music is prime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    Next season we get Mario Manningham, Kyle Williams and Kendall Hunter back.
    It's about 50/50 whether he'll be back. There will have to be cap casualties if we are going to retain Goldson. Alex and Parys are for certain. Others like Manningham and Goodwin are going to be considered.

vCash
    I just hope the 49ers can figure out some way to win using the read-option. The read-option doesn't work at the NFL level Let's also hope that Atlanta can't expose Patrick Willis' awful coverage skills like Green Bay did. Jermichael Finley scorched him with 4 receptions for 35 yards. I also hope the 49ers can figure out some way for Frank Gore to be effective running the ball with Kap at QB. The 5.2 yards per carry on Saturday just doesn't cut it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by daWarriorz21 View Post
    Definite Win! When the falcons won today it reminded me of the the catch 2 in '98 when we beat the packers, that next week we went to atlanta and lost to jamal anderson and the stupid dirty bird and garrison hearst injured his ankle on the second play.Its like a repeat now and a decade later but this is the 2012 2013 season and we got kaep and a powerful defense. Im thinkin 49ers 31 Falcons 21
    nothings definite in the NFL.

vCash
    man im so tempted to buy a ticket and fly out for this one!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    I just hope the 49ers can figure out some way to win using the read-option. The read-option doesn't work at the NFL level Let's also hope that Atlanta can't expose Patrick Willis' awful coverage skills like Green Bay did. Jermichael Finley scorched him with 4 receptions for 35 yards. I also hope the 49ers can figure out some way for Frank Gore to be effective running the ball with Kap at QB. The 5.2 yards per carry on Saturday just doesn't cut it
    You can stop being a douche bag ****** at any time. Neither of these statements were made to the extent you are implying.

The read option/pistol will not work as a base offense in the NFL is a true statement. The read-option will never work and every time it's used is stupid...was never said.

Nobody ever said Willis has awful coverage skills. As a matter of fact, Willis' coverage skills were noted by EVERYBODY as better than most ILBs in the league. What was said was that Willis is not the best coverage LB in the league and "his" weakest area (meaning to Willis standards) is pass coverage.

Get off your horse and walk into some traffic!

vCash
    Payback for 1998.

I like it.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty View Post
    If the 9ers play like they did against GB, I really can't see how ATL can win this.
    True. But can we? It is our dreaded 3rd game. Gotta break that jinx. The biggest key to breaking said jinx is to not have a ******** game plan. It seemed to be the downfall of the others.

Akers even made 100% of his kicks.

What is this? Our 14th or 15th NFC championship? That's crazy. Imagine how many SBs we could have....

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Hmmm....I sense sarcasm.

Rap, this guns pointed at you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    redemption!
    For the 49ers and me both. I will be there Face Paint and All!!!

Let's get it done this time!!!

vCash
    It's about 50/50 whether he'll be back. There will have to be cap casualties if we are going to retain Goldson. Alex and Parys are for certain. Others like Manningham and Goodwin are going to be considered.
    It's 50/50 on whether Manningham will be back? Lol, thank God we have a member of the front office in our forums!!

Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Hmmm....I sense sarcasm.

Rap, this guns pointed at you
    He can turn that gun around and point it at himself. I never said Willis was terrible in coverage. I said he isn't the best coverage linebacker in the NFL. Which I stand by he's not the best on our team since he was still taken off the field and Bowman was left in the game when we went to 6 defensive backs against the Packers.

And as for the read option, it won't last in the NFL. Coordinators are too smart and will figure it out for the most part, and players are too good for it as well. When its new, it'll work. But teams figured out that wildcat, and isnt even in the NFL anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I feel good about this one, I saw that Atlanta didn't do a good job of getting to Wilson, and he picked them apart for the most part. The one thing that encourages me is how good of a game Zach Miller had. He's a pretty good TE, but he's no VD, if Miller could tear them apart like that, what can VD do?

Edit: noticed that Abraham is gonna be good to go, so I think that it'll be tougher to score than what Seattle had to face, but I think that if the 49ers can establish the run, we'll be good

Soon...

vCash
    Do you guys hear that?? Me neither silence of annoying seahawks fans is just priceless.

Big game, need to get them off the field of 3rd downs and we should be fine

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlr52192 View Post
    I feel good about this one, I saw that Atlanta didn't do a good job of getting to Wilson, and he picked them apart for the most part. The one thing that encourages me is how good of a game Zach Miller had. He's a pretty good TE, but he's no VD, if Miller could tear them apart like that, what can VD do?

Edit: noticed that Abraham is gonna be good to go, so I think that it'll be tougher to score than what Seattle had to face, but I think that if the 49ers can establish the run, we'll be good
    Apparently he cant push off because his ankle is messed, so i dont see him being factor for 60mins

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    Manningham is probably about 50/50 to return. Guys are usually not as good the next year back from an injury like that so we may cut him to save cap space since he only has one non guaranteed year left on his deal. Otherwise we risk paying him to be gimpy all year or worse reinjure it,

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast