• San Francisco 49ers

54 91.53%
  • Atlanta Falcons

5 8.47%
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Congrats 49ers fans on getting to the SB. CK played a great game

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Anyone know how Super Bowl tickets work?

vCash
    i was 6....so this is essentially my first super bowl experience. Its been a long ride!.....i started watching the niners back in '97 a game here and there, played a lot of madden 97 on the sega genesis with the niners, with steve young, jerry rice, jj stokes, garrison hearst, brent jones i believe. on d we had bryant young, merton hanks and thats about all i can remember. lol i really really started getting into it around 99-00, i remember losing to green bay 25-15 in the playoffs, i forget the year but i remember us coming back on the Giants in and then getting smashed by the buccaneers the next week. i think we went 12-4 that year. then the whole t.o. and jeff garcia saga. then t.o. split and we ****ing tanked royally after that. i was there every game, through the 2-14 seasons, the 4-12 season, the 5-11 , the 6-10, the 7-9s, the 8-8s...the dennis ericksons and mike nolans of the world! they wouldn't play the niner games on t.v. cuz we were so bad, i would have to go outside in the car and try and find the radio station to listen to them more times then none, lose! lol Them bam!!! singletary fired! harbaugh in....and bam culture completely changed! and 2 seasons later, were in the superbowl! and the sweet thing about this team is that most of the players on our team were drafted by the niners. they're our players! a few free agents here and there but mostly all our star players were drafted by the niners. so they've built this from the ground up! and it feels great to be a true fan of this. just one more to go!!!! but for now its time to party!
    I'm excited about Kings basketball again!

vCash
    **** yeah mother****ers ! Worth every damn penny what a game !!!!

vCash
    Such a long wait. Been a fan since the 80's so I've experienced the great times, suffered through the horrible years always thinking it was somehow punishment for how good they had it for so long. The wait is finally over and this feels amazing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STAT1 View Post
    Anyone know how Super Bowl tickets work?
    Season ticket holders have priority to buy super bowl tickets if you entered the lottery when you bought your playoff tickets. We were fortunate. We have the option to buy super bowl tickets this week, but in all honesty, I don't think I'm going to buy them. It's a huge hassle to fly out to New Orleans, book a hotel (which are all booked) and figure out all that other crap. Plus, we would save a ton of money. Basically, the only way to get super bowl tickets is if you're a season ticket holder.... or you pay thousands for a nosebleed on ticketmaster or stubhub or something.

I have 2-3 days to weigh the options and decide whether or not we're going to go. What do you guys think? Trip would cost around 4000 bucks for 2 days and New Orleans is pretty far. I'm not some super rich guy or anything either lol. It would definitely be a trip of a lifetime, but idk. Me and my buddies (who also have season tix) are going to talk about it tomorrow. What do you guys think?

vCash
    You could always buy the tickets and sell them too

vCash
    If you want to go an can aford it, do it. Otherwise, wait. Harbaugh will be here for a few more years, our window isn't closing anytime soon, as rare a chance as it may be to see your team in the SB in the first place.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    that game was intense! I am very proud of the 49ers for not quitting, it looked like it was going to be a long day but we locked it down.

By the way, I am very happy to be wrong about Kap. Boy was I wrong. I couldn't have been more wrong. I have never been so wrong. He is awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tapajafri View Post
    Season ticket holders have priority to buy super bowl tickets if you entered the lottery when you bought your playoff tickets. We were fortunate. We have the option to buy super bowl tickets this week, but in all honesty, I don't think I'm going to buy them. It's a huge hassle to fly out to New Orleans, book a hotel (which are all booked) and figure out all that other crap. Plus, we would save a ton of money. Basically, the only way to get super bowl tickets is if you're a season ticket holder.... or you pay thousands for a nosebleed on ticketmaster or stubhub or something.

I have 2-3 days to weigh the options and decide whether or not we're going to go. What do you guys think? Trip would cost around 4000 bucks for 2 days and New Orleans is pretty far. I'm not some super rich guy or anything either lol. It would definitely be a trip of a lifetime, but idk. Me and my buddies (who also have season tix) are going to talk about it tomorrow. What do you guys think?
    Actually you have to enter the lottery the year between like January-June. Then the lottery is held in October. You have to purchase the tickets then (yes before the post-season even starts). Then there is a select reserve tickets available to each team, though I don't know how many they allot to each team. They can distribute those any way they want. My father has entered into the lottery the past 5 years. He is a Texans fan and we said if the Texans or 49ers go we will go if not we sell them. He has won the Lottery 4 times, including last year but obviously he has sold them every time. The face value at least of ours I think is $1000, not sure of the range of the cost though of other tickets.

LOOKS LIKE I DON'T HAVE TO SELL THEM THIS YEAR LOL!!! YES!!!! But if you do decide to go I will be there a couple days before the Super Bowl. We're having a tailgate party the day before and day off. Let me know you can come out and have beer and barbecue with WhiteSoxGod!!! ha ha.

But I'm so excited I have always wanted to go as an adult. I went to the Super Bowl in 1990, ironically enough, was also in the Superdome when the 49ers played the Broncos. Even as a teen I was still too young to really appreciate the experience.
    Last edited by WhiteSoxGod; 01-20-2013 at 08:57 PM.

vCash
    Yes!!!!!! This is so great!!!!
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    I love you guys!

vCash
    Honestly though... The better team won.

vCash
    Oh and Kap is going to be elite as it gets. Let me wait for your reasons why he won't...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    Oh and Kap is going to be elite as it gets. Let me wait for your reasons why he won't...
    He's no Alex Smith that's for sure.

Go Braves/49ers!

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast