Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

54 91.53%
  • Atlanta Falcons

5 8.47%
Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    vCash
    but that's in the future. There are plenty of things for Kaepernick to work on. His clock management and he needs to find a way take something off from some of his throws. He has a lot of room to improve. He improved quite a bit from last season to preseason till now and I know next season he will come out a lot better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    He's actually pretty smart and logical. The only flaw I see in wade<kobe is his innate Dolphin homerism, he is seasoned through countless battles of defending his ideas that Marino>Montana, I respect his persistence though. He's a pretty cool dude, the only other beef I have with him is he hates Giants fans, but him not being one, I don't blame him I guess, since he lives in Cali and puts up with our crap.

But to say CK reached his peak is laughable, I think he just wanted to make a stretch statement, but he swore he has nothing against the Niners and I believe him. The fact that I respect him as a poster so much makes what he said so surprising. But whatever, it wouldn't be the first time he is wrong, I have worn his sig quotes as scalps on my belt before, he knows I see all and forget nothing. When that day comes, wade<kobe will be reunited with my sig once again.
    He definitely is, just has some crazy thoughts. Very persistent so I don't hate on him like others do. Oh boy I love Dan and think he's one of the greatest, but c'mon! Joe is the GOAT at QB...top notch elite regular season QB and legendary postseason QB. Can't ask for much more. I've noticed, he also wants to see the dodgers get back to their winning ways

I have no doubt he will, you and dcheese roasted him after the WS

vCash
    http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/v...1-60e5bb803d83 ... i really hope we resign moss!

vCash
    Why would we want him to resign? That's the complete opposite of what we want.

Shailene Woodley

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    I don't expect Moss to stay.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Why would we want him to resign? That's the complete opposite of what we want.
    HAH big pet peeve of mine.

vCash
    Haha. Who knew just not putting a hypen could change the whole meaning of what you're saying.

Shailene Woodley

vCash
    my badddddd.. re-sign!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    lol wtf? I said that because I was impressed at how good our offense has become. In passed years the QB wouldnt even have one way he could have gone with the ball but on this play he had so many WRs open that its insane.
    I was being sarcastic. I agree with you 100%, but a lot of people in the NFL forum are saying Kap can't/won't be a pocket passer. I just quoted you because I agree with you and thought you would get my sarcasm my bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    You mean wadekobe makes you laugh. I held my tongue because I don't wanna get in trouble
    basically

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    He's being sarcastic lol.
    at least my sarcasm didn't go to waste i guess lol
    You do know what CK is saying in that gif right? I almost used that one too but wanted to caption what he was saying and didn't want to take up the room lol.
    Yeah haha, "I told them not to sleep on me" I believe.
    Don't forget about Dre.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    I was being sarcastic. I agree with you 100%, but a lot of people in the NFL forum are saying Kap can't/won't be a pocket passer. I just quoted you because I agree with you and thought you would get my sarcasm my bad.

basically

at least my sarcasm didn't go to waste i guess lol

Yeah haha, "I told them not to sleep on me" I believe.
    Haha your sig? I dont understand all this business about Kaepernick looking like a camel? Apparently, that's what social media has been buzzing about..... that kaepernick looks like a camel? I don't see it. Some people think he looks like a troll that lives under the bridge, but I don't see that either..... Why are people even that immature to be judging what someone looks like? Lol.... dumb....

vCash
    I don't expect Moss to stay.
    Really? I do. Even if we win the superbowl I could see Moss wanting to come back again
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    I never expected him to have huge numbers but he seems to be a great leader right now, why not bring him back, aslong as injuries dont push him up the depth chart again, id be all for it.

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miller74 View Post
    I never expected him to have huge numbers but he seems to be a great leader right now, why not bring him back, aslong as injuries dont push him up the depth chart again, id be all for it.
    Agreed. I was worried about his attitude this season and if he would become "locker room cancer". He seems to have gained some respect though, I wouldn't be disappointed if they brought him back. Especially since I'm worried about Jenkins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9erfan View Post
    Agreed. I was worried about his attitude this season and if he would become "locker room cancer". He seems to have gained some respect though, I wouldn't be disappointed if they brought him back. Especially since I'm worried about Jenkins.
    Don't worry Jenkins will be ok. He's not going to be spectacular, but with Crabtree's significant improvement and Kaepernick willing to trust Crab to make a play even with a defender around, Jenkins will get some single coverage. If he can add some strength this offseason (probably will be a focus of the coaches for him) he should be effective. Don't get your hopes to high for great...but we should see the occasional big play behind the defense.

vCash
    I think Kap looks like a giant primordial dwarf. but in a good way.
    Last edited by dulcetpine; 01-16-2013 at 10:43 AM. Reason: typo

Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast