Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who would you like the Raiders to draft in the first round? (Regardless of the pick#)

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Star Lotulelei (NT)

11 39.29%
  • Damontre Moore DE

3 10.71%
  • Luke Joeckell LT

2 7.14%
  • Dee Millner DB

0 0%
  • Geno Smith QB

1 3.57%
  • Jarvis Jones DE/OLB

2 7.14%
  • Eric Fisher LT

1 3.57%
  • Ryan Nassib QB

2 7.14%
  • Other (Comment your preferred pick)

4 14.29%
  • Chance Warmack OG

2 7.14%
  • Bjoern Werner DE

0 0%
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    If we trade down and he is still there I'd take him with little hesitation. He is probably the only true potential game changer right off the bat in this year's draft. I like him more than Von Miller in all honesty.
    I like him, good speed and tackling ability, and a lot of people project him at 3, but my problem is that he will play standing up in a 4_3. Which doesn't help our anemic pass rush in base. which is ok if they shell out cash to get a guy like Charles Johnson or avril in free agency. Otherwise it just isn't a great fit if Moore or Werner are there. I have the same issue with Lutululei and Teo and Millner, all good picks, but the problem is the pass rush.

vCash
    The most important game changer on the field lives behind the center, have none of you been watching the games. Lord have mercy on the Oakland Raiders for me not being in charge of pick number 1.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    Line crossed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Line crossed.
    Line crossed, what is that suppose to mean ?

vCash
    You crossed the line.

Unless that statement was sarcastic. Which I doubt it.

Obviously you won't think so since you believe you're the most intellectually sound piece of flesh to ever step on planet Earth, but wow. Someone's cocky.

Keep on feeling good about yourself though. I wish I had that much confidence in myself

vCash
    You crossed the line.

Unless that statement was sarcastic. Which I doubt it.

Obviously you won't think so since you believe you're the most intellectually sound piece of flesh to ever step on planet Earth, but wow. Someone's cocky.

Keep on feeling good about yourself though. I wish I had that much confidence in myself
    Maybe I could teach you someday, this will keep you from roaming onto forbidden pastures. I know most of you better than you know yourselves, save your confessions for the Priest lol.

Since you apparently know how I think, respectively of course.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    The most important game changer on the field lives behind the center, have none of you been watching the games. Lord have mercy on the Oakland Raiders for me not being in charge of pick number 1.
    Firm, I don't have to know how you think. I can infer fairly accurately how you feel about yourself after reading the bold line. haha

vCash
    Firm, I don't have to know how you think. I can infer fairly accurately how you feel about yourself after reading the bold line. haha
    That`s the reality of the situation the Oakland Raiders are in dire straits and if they don`t get smart quickly, this organization will find themselves under a .500 lifetime winning percentage, Oakland isn`t more than 60 or 70 games above at this point, swirling down the bowl lol.

vCash
    I don't disagree with that at all. They definitely can't afford to miss on this year's draft (or any other draft for the next few years).

I'm confident that they will make smart decisions from hereon out though.

vCash
    I don't disagree with that at all. They definitely can't afford to miss on this year's draft (or any other draft for the next few years).

I'm confident that they will make smart decisions from hereon out though.
    We`ll see with the 1st Raider pick, Judgment Day.

vCash
    Yup. I'm not as nervous as I was when Al was making the picks, that's for sure.

vCash
    Al never traded down. That was his biggest flaw. I hope RM has the sense to do that.

vCash
    I wouldn't say it was his biggest flaw, but it's up there.

vCash
    There's no way that we take a QB at the # 3 spot. Now, later on down in the draft, maybe, but who knows. We have so many holes on our team right now, that we could be blindfolded, spun around, and point, and it would be an area of need. However, QB is the least of our worries, at this point in time. We need some "big uglies" manning the trenches....both sides of the ball, with help especially at the DT spot(s).

vCash
    If we took only corners and ol/dl in this draft i would be fine with it. We need alot of help in the trenches and the corner position speaks for itslef. Why would you want to get a young QB and drop him in this mess right now. That project is best for year down the road. We arent going to the superbowl next year anyways lol so lets take the time to build this team the right way.

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast