Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who would you like the Raiders to draft in the first round? (Regardless of the pick#)

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Star Lotulelei (NT)

11 39.29%
  • Damontre Moore DE

3 10.71%
  • Luke Joeckell LT

2 7.14%
  • Dee Millner DB

0 0%
  • Geno Smith QB

1 3.57%
  • Jarvis Jones DE/OLB

2 7.14%
  • Eric Fisher LT

1 3.57%
  • Ryan Nassib QB

2 7.14%
  • Other (Comment your preferred pick)

4 14.29%
  • Chance Warmack OG

2 7.14%
  • Bjoern Werner DE

0 0%
Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yes but mingo may go top ten too but has somepeople spectical because of his size. Hes similar to ware because he's inexperienced and like ware smaller. But also like ware he is freakishly atheletic with long *** arms. Mingo is most likely going to be the best natural pass rusher in the draft, but most likely will struggle in run support

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    If a trade down isn't available, I want in this order, Damontre Moore, Star Lotulelei, or Luke Joeckel. Joeckel only if the other two are gone. I don't want Jones or Mingo whatsoever, unless we trade back to the 20's, and I'd be sorta okay with Mingo....but no to Jarvis Jones and his spinal stenosis......stay away.....faaaaar away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    If a trade down isn't available, I want in this order, Damontre Moore, Star Lotulelei, or Luke Joeckel. Joeckel only if the other two are gone. I don't want Jones or Mingo whatsoever, unless we trade back to the 20's, and I'd be sorta okay with Mingo....but no to Jarvis Jones and his spinal stenosis......stay away.....faaaaar away.
    The question is, would Lamar be better on the inside or the outside. When deciding between Moore and Star , this is what we should be asking ourselves. We might be more dangerous drafting Moore.

vCash
    That's why I have Moore @ #1. Personally, I want a trade down first and foremost. Moore will be an elite talent, provided he doesn't get hurt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDraiders619 View Post
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hK56cG9Gg5U
    2:19 Yes Ladies and Gentlemen. That is a defensive end running down a wide receiver from behind to make a tackle 50 yards down field. So unbelievable, you gotta see it twice.
    Wow you just sold me with that video

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    That's why I have Moore @ #1. Personally, I want a trade down first and foremost. Moore will be an elite talent, provided he doesn't get hurt.
    Shaughness/Carter-Kelly/Bryant-Houston-Moore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Shaughness/Carter-Kelly/Bryant-Houston-Moore
    Here's the snafu......do we have the $$$ to make this DL a reality? Shaug/Carter for one DE rotation, Houston/Bilkiuddi(sp?...help!) , and Moore.....I wanna say "buh-bye" to "Offsides" Kelly......

If we had a DL of Shaug, Carter, Houston, Bilikuddi(sp?...again), Houston, FA, and Moore.....that would be a really good line with some quality depth for a change.....but there's the little problem of $$$, and do we have enough of it? We need a decent FA DL...whether it be DT or DE, and maybe someone like Casey Hampton, seeing that he's 35, might take a one year deal......but I see him either re-upping with the Steelers, or signing with a contender......but I'd love to ink him to a one-year deal.....good stop-gap DL.

vCash
    I'm all for letting Kelly go and keeping Bryant.

vCash
    Okay, instead of a FA, put Bryant into the DL scenario.....

vCash
    Yeah, this guy is a monster.....Damonster Moore.....haha

But seriously, does this guy have the character? This is almost more important than ability nowadays.

vCash
    I haven't heard anything negative on him.....but neither have I heard anything good on him.....If we get him, rest assured, he is a good character guy.

vCash
    Bryant stays, Kelly goes....imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    Bryant stays, Kelly goes....imo

I sure hope so. BTW, who do you think the Raiders will try to resign? I want Wheeler and Myers for sure. Isn't Bryant AND Shaug both FA's?
    Last edited by N. Cog Neato; 02-02-2013 at 05:42 AM. Reason: punctuation........boy I am a mess these last few day with my grammar....:facepalm:

vCash
    Yeah, I think Bryant, Shaughnessy and Carter are FA's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    Yeah, this guy is a monster.....Damonster Moore.....haha

But seriously, does this guy have the character? This is almost more important than ability nowadays.
    Nothing serious but he was arrested for pot back in 2011. Now I'm not saying that is a huge character issue.... but you have to be pretty stupid to get caught with pot when you're a football player.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast