Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who would you like the Raiders to draft in the first round? (Regardless of the pick#)

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Star Lotulelei (NT)

11 39.29%
  • Damontre Moore DE

3 10.71%
  • Luke Joeckell LT

2 7.14%
  • Dee Millner DB

0 0%
  • Geno Smith QB

1 3.57%
  • Jarvis Jones DE/OLB

2 7.14%
  • Eric Fisher LT

1 3.57%
  • Ryan Nassib QB

2 7.14%
  • Other (Comment your preferred pick)

4 14.29%
  • Chance Warmack OG

2 7.14%
  • Bjoern Werner DE

0 0%
Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    I'd much rather gamble on Barkley if he falls than Nassib. That being said there are so many more intriguing prospects in actual areas that need improvement.

Minter is a beast and I would LOVE to grab him.
    Isn't Minter a little undersized to play the middle?

vCash
    Would you guys trade UP to secure Star???????? haha.......I'm thinkin' we might have to if we really want him....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    Would you guys trade UP to secure Star???????? haha.......I'm thinkin' we might have to if we really want him....
    I would not. The Raiders can't afford to move up, they have too many holes to fill. The Raiders need to be trading down if possible. If they can't trade down and Star is gone then there are other really good DE prospects that I wouldn't mind grabbing at #3.

vCash
    Uhhhhh.......nope.........

vCash
    Personally, I like the idea of taking Luke Joeckel with the 3rd pick if he's there. I am sure there are some teams out there who will be sold on him, and if we draft him, we might be able to get a better offer....kinda like he's ours now, and if you want him, you'll have to give us "this". If there are no takers, then we move Veld to RT(a move I am a little iffy on, btw), and we have our LT for the next 10+ years...provided he stays healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    Personally, I like the idea of taking Luke Joeckel with the 3rd pick if he's there. I am sure there are some teams out there who will be sold on him, and if we draft him, we might be able to get a better offer....kinda like he's ours now, and if you want him, you'll have to give us "this". If there are no takers, then we move Veld to RT(a move I am a little iffy on, btw), and we have our LT for the next 10+ years...provided he stays healthy.
    Would rather find another solid tackle in the later rounds. afraid of another bust after the Gallery debacle. Veldheer has been great for us. Sure he's not a pro-bowler but he is a damn good LT for us. Dont mess what isnt broken. I am sure we can find a pure RT in the later rounds than moving Veldheer to RT were we dont know how he will play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    Uhhhhh.......nope.........
    It was just a question dude, don't feel bad

vCash
    I'm praying for Star at three now ray:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Would rather find another solid tackle in the later rounds. afraid of another bust after the Gallery debacle. Veldheer has been great for us. Sure he's not a pro-bowler but he is a damn good LT for us. Dont mess what isnt broken. I am sure we can find a pure RT in the later rounds than moving Veldheer to RT were we dont know how he will play.

The crux of the matter is we need help along the OL, too. If he's there @ # 3, we have to entertain the thought of taking him, imo. I think by taking him, we have essentially driven up the asking price. It was like San Diego taking Eli knowing full well he didn't want to go there. They ended up shipping him to the Giants for a king's ransom. Maybe this works out for us, too. But who knows? I know the Veld has been nothing but solid at LT, but if we could get an elite LT to supplant him, essentially moving him to RT, then our line could be even waaaay better. I am not 100% convinced in doing this, more along the lines of thinking out loud.

vCash
    Isn't Minter a little undersized to play the middle?
    he's about the same size as Patrick Willis so I don't think so.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    he's about the same size as Patrick Willis so I don't think so.
    I like him a lot. I was thinking at one point, "this is our man". But then I realized that JaFatArse is from LSU..........................NEXT!................ ...............

vCash
    I'm praying for Star at three now ray:
    Kiper just came out with his first mock and has Star coming to Oakland!! Kiper is pretty good at nailing top 10 picks. Star would be a great pick!!! I want to draft all defense and use free agency on offense!!!!!
    always wanted to be a procrastinator but never got around to it!

vCash
    Mel Kiper: "JaMarcus Russell will be better than John Elway"

vCash
    Kiper is an idiot
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    Hell no.

Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast