132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

69 52.27%
  • New England Patriots

63 47.73%
Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    I'm thrilled to be the first Ravens vote in the poll. It'll be SO squeaky, I see a final quarter that plays out like the last minute of the Falcons today.

But in the end, the Ravens will just prevail because they're 'on a mission from God'.
    So we're the patriots last year. Doesn't always workout

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    No chance for Baltimore in 2000? Sure they didn't win the division, but they finished tied with the 2nd best record in the league and had one of the most dominant defenses in NFL history. They rolled through the playoffs thanks to that historic defense.
    Exactly. That D had a young Ray Ray. There is no comparison between that defense and this aged group coming off 6 quarters of football in the mile high city. They still gave up 21 offensive points.

vCash
    gronk out is a huge lose. ravens by a last mintue field goal
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    gronk out is a huge lose. ravens by a last mintue field goal
    Pats prepared to play with him and Woodhead yesterday, lost them both very early and still cleaned Houston's clock.

Don't you worry about it. The Ravens D is slow and old, and unless they knock 5 key Pats out of the game early (I expect them to try), it won't be a close game.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Gronk is the only one that bothered me. I kinda liked Vereen taking Woodhead's place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Pats prepared to play with him and Woodhead yesterday, lost them both very early and still cleaned Houston's clock.

Don't you worry about it. The Ravens D is slow and old, and unless they knock 5 key Pats out of the game early (I expect them to try), it won't be a close game.
    funny, i remember hearing basically the same kind of thing from people like you last year...............
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    The special teams have to play better against the ravens , jacoby is fast he will run it back
    loved by few hated by many respected by all N.E PATS

vCash
    I'm just most scared of the big play potential of the Ravens. Torrey and Boldin have been making some amazing catches, and Flacco can stretch the field a lot more than Schaub. Baltimore has more weapons than Houston does, and their run game is just as solid. If they can find any sort of balance in that offense, and thus open up the down field pass, I think they can find success against our defense.

Defensively they're about in the same boat as Houston. Houston has been stronger against TEs all year, but without Gronk that's a bit less of an issue for Baltimore. Obviously not having Webb really helps us out as well. We'll see how good of a push they can get up front defensively. They've been inconsistent in that regard all year. Haloti hasn't been his normal self (him making second team All-Pro is a bit of a joke). Suggs had a huge game against Denver, but up until then he's been a non-factor.

Jacoby Jones worries me; we gotta figure out how we were gashed so badly by Manning last night.

Gonna be a high scoring game. I do think we pull it off, but I am nervous (I'm always nervous, however). I see a similar score to last night's game. Maybe 34-27 or something like that.

vCash
    Again, I'm going to go with the sentimental pick. Ravens. Sugar gets one last chance at a second Super Bowl ring before riding off into the sunset.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    I think the Pats pull this off, they will find mismatches to take advantage of and keep the Ravens trapped in a personnel that the patriots find to their liking.

vCash
    Week 3 the patriots had no dennard or Talib and mccourty wasn't at safety. That's a huge difference compared to Arrington and mccourty at CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Week 3 the patriots had no dennard or Talib and mccourty wasn't at safety. That's a huge difference compared to Arrington and mccourty at CB
    The Patriots secondary is vastly different this time around which I think should make the difference. Georgory will be healthy as well

vCash
    History says it'll be close. It also says Bernard Pollard is gonna hurt someone.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Pats win in a landslide, run up the score... by early third it will be over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    History says it'll be close. It also says Bernard Pollard is gonna hurt someone.
    Maybe Pollard hurts himself this time and we actually win the god damned Super Bowl

But I swear to god if he hurts someone else and we win I hunt him down and murder him

Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast