• New England Patriots

63 47.73%
Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Except God doesn't exist.
    Grow the hell up

vCash
    This is gonna be a battle. I see a 35-34 Pats victory, but god damn it will be close

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky recon View Post
    Grow the hell up
    I did, and that is why I know the truth.

Maybe you should take your own advice.

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    I did, and that is why I know the truth.

Maybe you should take your own advice.
    leave the god damned circle jerk to r/atheism for the love of mother****ing god.

THIS IS A ****ING SPORTS WEBSITE

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    all those player pics look photoshopped
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    ugh. ill be cheering hard for the ravens.... with the hawks out theres nothing i want to see more than Ray Lewis retire with a championship.... 2 wins left.... all he needs...
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    all i can say is if your hot your hot, and them ravens are hot and inspired...lookin forward to a harbaugh bowl...sf db btter than balt wr, but gore and kap meet ray ray and reed with some suggs on the side.....i hope kap tucks it and runs, cuz reed and pollard gonna bust that *****......ray ray got gore locked up, and suggs and kruger gonna bust up that edge so haloti ngata can put a hurtn on someone...james dude from oregan and crabtree better show up, cuz we know they dont like contact....vernon who, non factor!

vCash
    Pats 52-7 in this one. Like last game I really dont see how the Ravens have any shot in this at all.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Ravens beat us this year with Gronk but we are at home this time.............Dead even as far as I can tell. Last game they got most of their yards by throwing deep and waiting for our DB's to run into their recievers, heres to hopeing we fix that!
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    Ravens beat us this year with Gronk but we are at home this time..
    Also lost AH the week before

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Flip a coin, it's that even.
    I don't see that. The Pats D and Ravens O in a tight game are a good match. If the refs count all the holds of over rated Oher on Jones that the replacement refs missed in game one, it won't be close. If he Pats get up 14, it won't be close either.

But the Ravens D is banged up, aging, and has played a ton of snaps in the past two games, and are on the road. The only other thing the Ravens have is how much emotion Lewis can conjure up - which could be a lot.

Pats should fix up the Kick off return problems.

Pats 38-24

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    I don't see that. The Pats D and Ravens O in a tight game are a good match. If the refs count all the holds of over rated Oher on Jones that the replacement refs missed in game one, it won't be close. If he Pats get up 14, it won't be close either.

But the Ravens D is banged up, aging, and has played a ton of snaps in the past two games, and are on the road. The only other thing the Ravens have is how much emotion Lewis can conjure up - which could be a lot.

Pats should fix up the Kick off return problems.

Pats 38-24
    I was still bummed out over the Gronk injury when I posted that. After having some time to think about it, I'm feeling much better about this game.

vCash
    Pats in a blowout. I don't trust Flacco.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Say what u want about stats or history. Say what u want about records or strategies. At the end of the day the fame must be played! I'm going to make this simple, I believe this is the Ravens year to go back! I seriously didn't give them a chance and perhaps that is their fuel for getting this far! No one gave them a chance. In 2000 no one gave them a chance. This is a team of using the underdog card to their advantage! Furthermore who wants to be the guy that has to live with being the reason their inspiration for so many years is not ending his career on a high! Football is a team sport and right now this is team Lewis! Flacco is after that big contract money, so I think he is going to preform like a daddy planning a college fund! with all that said the pats are the team to beat so only the final whistle will determine the outcome! Go ravens!!!

Side note I know this is a sports thread but I do have this to say! Everyone is entitled to what they believe in, and the man that attacks another's belief does for one reason. Ensecurity or malicious intent neither of which is positive or enlightening! On which side of THAT fence do u wish to be on? that is up to u

vCash
    No chance for Baltimore in 2000? Sure they didn't win the division, but they finished tied with the 2nd best record in the league and had one of the most dominant defenses in NFL history. They rolled through the playoffs thanks to that historic defense.

Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast