• Baltimore Ravens

69 52.27%
  • New England Patriots

63 47.73%
Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Except God doesn't exist.
    we should just keep god and religion out of this thread because it never goes well. anyways about the game, i think its going to be a very good game, the raven D is mostly healthy but have played alot of snaps the last 2 wks . i just dont see them going into foxboro and winning.

patriots- 34
    ravens- 27

"hottest woman on the planet"

vCash
    We didn't have AH in the first meeting. Now we have AH, but Gronk won't be playing. ugh

vCash
    I love how everyone think's their teams get the shaft from the refs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    I love how everyone think's their teams get the shaft from the refs
    You should check out the GT in the Pats forum. Massive *****fest

vCash
    The field.

I can dream, right?

vCash
    New England-31
    Baltimore-17

IMO the game will be alot closer than the score indicates, but New England wins.

vCash
    New England

vCash
    I think the Pats win a game like today if the Ravens dont get Ray Rice the ball more than they did in yesterdays game
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 0.00Pts: 0.0 Reb: 0.0 Blk: 0.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    The Ravens are once again big time underdogs headed into the game as New England is favored by 8.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    The Ravens are once again big time underdogs headed into the game as New England is favored by 8.
    That seems like a pretty big line for this game. Don't know why its that high. I expected the Pats to be favorites but figured it'd be like a 4-5 point line
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    I figured we'd be favorites, but not this big. Some sites have it at 9.5.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    That seems like a pretty big line for this game. Don't know why its that high. I expected the Pats to be favorites but figured it'd be like a 4-5 point line
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I figured we'd be favorites, but not this big. Some sites have it at 9.5.
    I was a bit shocked, but not surprised by it either if that makes any sense. lol.

Either way, I've grown used to this team being both "disrespected" and overlooked throughout this post-season.

Oh well, it'll be a battle.

Actually, it'll be a war.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    That's an awful big spread. I think it's closer. Ravens/Patriots always comes down to the wire. Ravens coming off of 6 quarters of football in Denver and making the trip to NE is a tall task though.

vCash
    Should be a good game. Ravens Defense has to have a better showing then last week, if there Offense shows up like last week this could be a shoot out. No Gronk does hurt NE, I expect NE to win a close one but Im hoping Balt wins it
    3 time sim league Champion

vCash
    Ayanbadejo wrote for the Santa Cruz Sentinel his first couple of years in the NFL. He has advocated for the passage of the FIT Kids Act, federal legislation that would require school districts to report on students' physical activity and to give youngsters health and nutritional information.[5] Ayanbedejo is married, has a daughter, Anaya Lee Ayanbadejo, born in August 2006 and a son, Amadeus Prime Ayanbadejo, born in April 2011.

Since 2009, Ayanbedejo has advocated for legalizing same-sex marriage.[6] His advocacy rather suddenly became a cause célèbre in September 2012, after Maryland State Delegate Emmett C. Burns, Jr. wrote an August 29, 2012 letter to Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti, on official Maryland State letterhead, demanding that Bisciotti "take the necessary action ... to inhibit such expressions from your employee." Burns' letter went on to state that, "I know of no other NFL player who has done what Mr. Ayanbadejo is doing." Burns' letter was widely criticized, not least because of its obvious disregard for Ayanbadejo's right to free speech. According to The Washington Post, the Ravens acknowledged receiving the letter but had no further comment.[7][8][9] Shortly after the Burns letter was delivered, Ayanbedejo publicly announced that he had no intention of remaining silent on an issue of conscience and public importance. Ayanbadejo has since said that he has received widespread support in the world of football.[10][11] Among others, Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe wrote a scathing response to Burns, while the Ravens also publicly sided with Ayanbadejo.[10]
    Seems like a decent guy. Just said some stupid **** today, I guess.

Oh well. It's all just entertainment. Harmless stuff.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

Page 2 of 94 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast