132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

69 52.27%
  • New England Patriots

63 47.73%
Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    How the hell can you read anything he writes?
    I've spent a large amount of time studying the inhabitants of the NBA forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Baltimore shouldn't even be here, hopefully they will get destroyed like they should have against the broncos
    the comepletely outplayed the broncos in that game, so not sure what you point is here. the only reason that game was close was 2 kick returns
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I love when people say Tom Brady is a "system" QB.

Like, please tell me what "system" that is. It's always evolving, as you said...
    he is a system QB. he's good in all systems!

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I want Baltimore to win but I'm predicting NE wins. The Pats are so tough to beat at home in the playoffs and I think they tire the Ravens defense out ultimately.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    That place.

They are starting to invade, even that guy manlion is starting to make threads in here unchecked.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I mean, all I be sayin is Sunday can't come fast enough..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    the comepletely outplayed the broncos in that game, so not sure what you point is here. the only reason that game was close was 2 kick returns
    They did not "completely outplay" the Broncos. Actually, if the Broncos didn't step on their own dicks, it wouldn't have been close. Let's not forget about those refs either. In case you forgot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVXID...ature=youtu.be
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    They did not "completely outplay" the Broncos. Actually, if the Broncos didn't step on their own dicks, it wouldn't have been close. Let's not forget about those refs either. In case you forgot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVXID...ature=youtu.be
    the only reason the broncos had a tie at the end of the game was 14 points of punt returns. thats why the broncos were in the game. Baltimore out rushed denver, out passed denver, had fewer penalties and penalty yardage and won the turnover battle. the 2 huge special teams plays by denver is what kept them in that game, baltimore clearly out played them

those clals you just showed me weren't that bad either. here's the breakdown:

1) that first on on doss may not have been pass ionterfernece, but its still illegal contact at worst, so thats not that bad. PI is a subjective call anyway, so thats is not an awful penalty by the way the rule is written
    2) bad call, should have been PI. not terrible though and not what cost you the game
    3) legs got tangled, that was a good no call like it or not.
    4) thats is inside 5 yards linebacker on running back, it never gets called
    5) cooper grabs his jersey. thats holding. its a weak call, but it is the correct call.
    6) that was the correct call. manning was bringing the ball down, started to lose it and regained possesion menaing the tuck rule does not apply anymore. it was no longer a throw because he lost it then regained it. then it was knocked out. He actually has time to take a step once the ball is down before its knocked out. that was the correct call.
    7) that was a case of not enough evidence. no harm no foul there. if it was ruled incompelte on the field it woudl have stayed that way. you can't tell for 100% certianty if its a catch or not, so it stayed as called.
    8) He has his hands on smith after 5 yards, so if not PI it could have been illegal contact, so that should have been a first down regalrdess. weak rule yes, but still a rule
    9) bad call there as well

so yea there were a couple bad calls. there were also bad calls favoring the broncos. that didnt cost them the game, their play did.

vCash
    Broncos lost. Plain and simple. time to move on folks.

Can't friggin' wait for this weekend

Bruins start Saturday night, Patriots on Sunday

vCash
    http://www.businessinsider.com/a-pat...ge_COTD_011813

Really want to see a Harbaugh battle, but gotta admit.....kinda rooting for Belichick. ExGiant on the verge of being the best ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Cant be as bad as some here (me).

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    I saw on CSN Washington that Baltimore says they are going to try and Line-up as soon as New England goes no huddle. They can try just like other teams have tried but it is very hard to line-up when New England goes no huddle.

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    I saw on CSN Washington that Baltimore says they are going to try and Line-up as soon as New England goes no huddle. They can try just like other teams have tried but it is very hard to line-up when New England goes no huddle.
    As opposed to what, not lining up? Good reporting CSN Washington.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    As opposed to what, not lining up? Good reporting CSN Washington.
    Yes the players said(Ray lewis was the main one) that they have to keep up and line up quickly. If they don't get into postion quickly, then the Pats offense is going to get them. But my POV is that many teams have said that oh i think we got it figured out and all that stuff and yet no one has been able to stop it yet.

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    Yes the players said(Ray lewis was the main one) that they have to keep up and line up quickly. If they don't get into postion quickly, then the Pats offense is going to get them. But my POV is that many teams have said that oh i think we got it figured out and all that stuff and yet no one has been able to stop it yet.
    I'm not knocking what you have to say. What Lewis said seems somewhat obvious to me, though , but I don't even blame him. It's the reporters with their stupid questions that keeps me shaking my head.

Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast