• Baltimore Ravens

69 52.27%
  • New England Patriots

63 47.73%
Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1403
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbean View Post
    I think the absolute worst part of all this is that for the next two weeks all we are going to be seeing and hearing about is more of this ridiculous over-acting charade by Ray Lewis. It's pathetic; it really is. Don't get me wrong, he was an outstanding football player, but the fake crocodile tears and dramatics are nothing short of absurd.

You mean Ray isn't going to become a Priest when he retires from football? The guy is an actor and morons are buying into it.

Congrats Ravens and 49ers

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    im also sick of the crocodile tears and preaching...seems so fake. I like him and respect his career but that act is getting tiresome after EVERY game........

that being said, I couldn't be happier they won because I hate the Patriots. Maybe my feeling will change but I think i'll root for the 49ers. I just like their team more

vCash
    By Zuri Berry, Boston.com Staff

FOXBOROUGH -- After beating the Patriots 28-13 in the AFC championship, Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs took a few more shots at the Patriots.
    "Tell them to have fun at the Pro Bowl," said Suggs, according to Yahoo! Sports' Dan Wetzel on his official Twitter stream. "Shut 'em out in the 2nd half. Arrogant [expletive]."

"These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick on down."

Suggs added: "That's funny, ever since SpyGate they haven't been able to win."

He later tempered his comments a bit.

"All BS aside they are a hell of a ball club ... They have the right to be arrogant," he said.

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post

FOXBOROUGH -- After beating the Patriots 28-13 in the AFC championship, Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs took a few more shots at the Patriots.
    "Tell them to have fun at the Pro Bowl," said Suggs, according to Yahoo! Sports' Dan Wetzel on his official Twitter stream. "Shut 'em out in the 2nd half. Arrogant [expletive]."

"These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick on down."

"All BS aside they are a hell of a ball club ... They have the right to be arrogant," he said.
    suggs is a thug and is just jealous. he needs to shut the **** up cause hes about to get his *** handed to him.

"hottest woman on the planet"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post

This is the guy who has had a fair bit of trouble for beating up his girlfriend, right? If so, I think I'd choose the arrogance over the abuser.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonrules37 View Post
    suggs is a thug and is just jealous. he needs to shut the **** up cause hes about to get his *** handed to him.

someone is bitter...

this is the best part:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    someone is bitter...

this is the best part:
    nope, we lost i just hate that *******, hes an ignorant mouthy prick that beats his girlfreind

"hottest woman on the planet"

vCash
    someone is bitter...

this is the best part:
    Might be funny, except for the fact they've won every year and been to the SB twice. Oh, they haven't won the SB is what Suggs meant? Like he has, correct? Suggs isn't the brightest guy around, so I shouldn't expect too much, I guess.

vCash
    Can't believe Brady choked again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    This whole declining interviews epitomizes why people hate the Patriots organization. Take notes Patriots fans next time you wanna complain about people hating your team.
    Was too busy watching BB's interview can you repeat it so I can take better notes?

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Congrats Ravens. Outplayed and Out coached today.
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    Can't believe Brady choked again
    yeah forgot they changed the team's name to the New England Bradys... The Patriots have what, 53 players on the team? How can you pinpoint just 1 as a "choke"?

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    someone is bitter...

this is the best part:
    Getting to the playoffs every year except 08' and two superbowl apperances isn't winning?

vCash
    Gotta love T Sizzle, lol

The Evil Empire Strikes Back...Take Em Home Frankie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlJl1LfDP4

vCash
    Just wasn't the Patriots night. Congrats to them on another very impressive season. Where one game away from having two consecutive Superbowl appearances. That's not easy.

Looking forward to meeting the Ravens at the the Superbowl!!!