Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

69 52.27%
  • New England Patriots

63 47.73%
Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    vCash
    some low life posted a pic of some guy with his head split in half , i made the mistake of looking at it with my nephew , mods took it down thank god

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Well our defense, secondary in particular is much improved, without Webb and Suggs not being 100%. We actually get decent refs this time, because the refs for the first game sucked for both sides

this is a completely different game
    Absolutely, i also think your stout against the run, especially between the tackles. I think it'll be important for us to force Wilfork to move and to double him. The zone runs gave you some problems at times versus Houston. I think your better against the pass and you blitz more but our pass protection has shut out Freeney/Mathis then Miller/Dummervil in back to back weeks and as much of a upgrade as Talib is he has been targeted 42 times for 28 receptions, 376 yards and 2 TD as a Patriot.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    Absolutely, i also think your stout against the run, especially between the tackles. I think it'll be important for us to force Wilfork to move and to double him. The zone runs gave you some problems at times versus Houston. I think your better against the pass and you blitz more but our pass protection has shut out Freeney/Mathis then Miller/Dummervil in back to back weeks and as much of a upgrade as Talib is he has been targeted 42 times for 28 receptions, 376 yards and 2 TD as a Patriot.
    Yeah? And that's still better than Arrington on the outside this season. The only real issue with this defense right now is the fact that our pass rush is lacking. Hopefully Chandler Jones doesn't get held on nearly every single play this game. Trouble against the zone this season? eh not really. Foster was held to 90 yards in the frst matchup, and only 46 in the 2nd.

Regardless this should be such a good game and I can't wait!

vCash
    Yeah? And that's still better than Arrington on the outside this season. The only real issue with this defense right now is the fact that our pass rush is lacking. Hopefully Chandler Jones doesn't get held on nearly every single play this game. Trouble against the zone this season? eh not really. Foster was held to 90 yards in the frst matchup, and only 46 in the 2nd.

Regardless this should be such a good game and I can't wait!
    What you have to factor in is it's a Houston team limited offensively that played from behind in both games. Just pointing out there are many different scenerio's and factors in these games so you have account for. I think it's gonna be a tremendous game. I cant wait to see the chess match of what your offense does agaisnt our D. I enjoy watching the Pats on offense because of just how versatile they are and how they can beat you so many different ways and dont care which way it has to be done.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    I'm pretty pumped for this and Im a fan of neither

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    I really think the Pats win in a blowout here.

Also Hernandez is going to burn Lewis big at least once.
    Lester to the Cubs??

vCash
    Go Ravens, I hope the D shuts them down. Probably wishful thinking as its tough to shutdown Brady, but it'd be cool to have a Harbaugh-Bowl.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If only the Ravens D was as good as back then, and the Pats D as bad.

But the Pats D is the best its been in a long time, and the Pats O given the missing TE's all year is easy to argue as the #1 offense of all time since it has a rushing component it lost in 2007 in the game against the Cowboys.

Flacco is the most dangerous of the "non elite" QB's going, but Brady knows time is running out, BB too.

On paper it's gotta be Pats, but, we'll have to see what actually happens.
    and the ravens offense is the best its ever been to make up for the defense going down a little. it means nothing. how good their units were in the past means nothing, its how they match up this year right now. and based on the right now, it should be an extremely close game and I like the ravens chacnes. pats dont have the fear factor over bmore, the ravens arent afriad top play there
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Should have? even if Cundiff had made that FG it still would have been overtime. you have literally no idea what would have happened in OT
    im talking about the TD lee evans dropped. don't get me wrong, im not taking anything away from the pats at all it was a great defensive play by them, but superbowl on the line you have to come up with that catch

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    history and now are 2 different things. Baltimore is a worse team than last time, New England is better

I think it will be a close game, but considering most of the lines have the pats at 7+ and higher, I thought more people would vote for the pats.
    hoiw can you think it will be a clsoe game, but the vote almost being split is a problem? the closer the game is suppsoed to be, the closer the votes would be as well

vCash
    Lets go B-More!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    im talking about the TD lee evans dropped. don't get me wrong, im not taking anything away from the pats at all it was a great defensive play by them, but superbowl on the line you have to come up with that catch
    dropped / batted out.

but coulda woulda shoulda's don't mean squat

vCash
    Got the ravens winning this on a GW field goal. 30-28

vCash
    Of course, I hope the Pats dominate, but I see a close game. I don't understand the over confidence of some people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    and the ravens offense is the best its ever been to make up for the defense going down a little. it means nothing. how good their units were in the past means nothing
    It does when answering a post such as #210. Maybe you ought not to take comments out of context, Jack.

pats dont have the fear factor over bmore, the ravens arent afriad top play there
    Wishful thinking based on nothing, Jack.
    Last edited by bagwell368; 01-20-2013 at 03:28 PM.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast