Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

69 52.27%
  • New England Patriots

63 47.73%
Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Never pick against the Patriots at home in the playoffs. That's about it. The Ravens are fortunate to be here after beating a downright lucky Colts team and getting handed the game against Denver with turnovers and terrible coverage at the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LordJohn View Post
    Never pick against the Patriots at home in the playoffs. That's about it. The Ravens are fortunate to be here after beating a downright lucky Colts team and getting handed the game against Denver with turnovers and terrible coverage at the end.
    ravens should have beat them there last year and did beat them there the time before that
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    48% say ravens? wow

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    ravens should have beat them there last year and did beat them there the time before that
    This is the sole reason I believe the Patriots will win.

All anyone has said this entire week is that they "should have" lost. The Patriots rarely lose at home, and this notion will amp the crowd and keep the team focused.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RateSports View Post
    This is the sole reason I believe the Patriots will win.

All anyone has said this entire week is that they "should have" lost. The Patriots rarely lose at home, and this notion will amp the crowd and keep the team focused.
    i'm just saying its not as cut and dry as you make it seem. they could win, but this game is far from a lock for them. anyone betting against the ravens is being foolish based on recent histroy (by betting i mean taking the spread of 9 i beleive)

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    48% say ravens? wow
    have you not seen the last 2 playoff games they played? that seems like a pretty fair precentage given the teams recent history. baltimore has given the pats a game the last few times they played, you bound to win some when you keep iot that close

vCash
    have you not seen the last 2 playoff games they played? that seems like a pretty fair precentage given the teams recent history. baltimore has given the pats a game the last few times they played, you bound to win some when you keep iot that close
    At this point in the season anyone claiming a game is a lock has no credibility IMO. Ravens will show up to play just like the pats. Neither of these teams are undefeated so let's just enjoy yet another epic battle.

I hope it's as good as the last few....

vCash
    If only the Ravens D was as good as back then, and the Pats D as bad.

But the Pats D is the best its been in a long time, and the Pats O given the missing TE's all year is easy to argue as the #1 offense of all time since it has a rushing component it lost in 2007 in the game against the Cowboys.

Flacco is the most dangerous of the "non elite" QB's going, but Brady knows time is running out, BB too.

On paper it's gotta be Pats, but, we'll have to see what actually happens.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    48% say ravens? wow
    that seems right, they always give brady a hard time. i do think the pats will win 31-27

"hottest woman on the planet"

vCash
    Should have? even if Cundiff had made that FG it still would have been overtime. you have literally no idea what would have happened in OT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Should have? even if Cundiff had made that FG it still would have been overtime. you have literally no idea what would have happened in OT
    there was also the easy dropped td at the end for baltimore.

vCash
    seriously? why is this still on the page? sick ****er, and the ravens will put up a good fight i hope the ravens win but i have a feeling pats go all the way
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    mods should delete that sick picture, kids come on this thing....come on mods...jeezuz
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    mods should delete that sick picture, kids come on this thing....come on mods...jeezuz

wow clearly a bunch of patriots fans. Ayanbadejo knows his tweets were not right because as he said he is NOT A FAN, he is an employee. However even a fanatic should be able to observe that the patriots up tempo offense, though by no means illegal, holds very little integrity to the sport and shows zero respect to the opponent. Is it not a gimmick to hike the ball before your opponent is set? Once or twice in a game fine but if your beloved Brady is the savior shouldn't he be able to win without that scheme? The patriots average the most points per gm this season that should be enough for u guys. You don't get an apology
    Apparently this woman wants us to ask our opponents politely if they are ready to begin the play. While we're at it, why not let them know what play we plan on running and if they have to use the bathroom we'll be sure hold their hands and walk them over to the facilities.

There no need of Apologizing your right the pats do cheat and Roger needs to take care of it this is worse then the saints and there bounty
    It seems a no-huddle hurry-up offense is considered cheating now. Hmmm, ok.
    I wonder if this were a different team(if it were their team?) that had implemented this kind of offense. Would these comments have ever been made?

vCash
    Let's see if Mr. Playoff perfect digresses back to that 3 int, 1 fumble performance he threw up in 2010 against the Ravens!

I am torn on this game. I want the Patriots to put the Ravens back in their place, but I would love to see Mr. Perfect choke.

I just don't know which would be the most satisfying.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast