132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

69 52.27%
  • New England Patriots

63 47.73%
Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Wanna see the last best MLB of the last generation of real Definsive hard hitting well rounded play with fair rules to go out on top n stick it to the nfl again.

The nfl wants the pats v falcons ..oh look at the QB matchup ect ect ect

I want hard hitting d and I want Lewis to get a ring as the new Lewis ..n Ed reed to get one , ect ect .. Like p Willis to go to the Super Bowl as well and Aldon smith but win another year.
    The NFL doesn't care who plays and the media wants to be able to advance some story line. There are plenty of stories here.

vCash
    Wanna see the last best MLB of the last generation of real Definsive hard hitting well rounded play with fair rules to go out on top n stick it to the nfl again.

I want hard hitting d and I want Lewis to get a ring as the new Lewis ..n Ed reed to get one , ect ect .. Like p Willis to go to the Super Bowl as well and Aldon smith but win another year.
    I don't buy that the NFL would want the Falcons in the Super Bowl...not at all. In fact, I'd imagine they're the last team of the 6 NFC teams that the NFL would want in the Super Bowl.

vCash
    going big upset by the Ravens. Pats can be exposed. Also Pats won't have gronk correct?
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    going big upset by the Ravens. Pats can be exposed. Also Pats won't have gronk correct?
    Nice idea except the Pats are playing much better than in that game, and they did it mostly w/o Gronk.
    In that game Oher and other desperate Ravens OL's were holding and tackling the Pats front 4 on almost every play with no notice by the replacement goofballs.

The game is also in Foxboro, not Charm City.

Flacco does hold himself together well in the playoffs, but the Pats secondary is now the best its been in years.

The Ravens are tough, but, tough won't help then when Brady is running that "illegal" hurry-up at them over and over. Ravens get body shot into submission by Brady checking down to his backs, and throwing short in-cuts, mixed in w/ various runs. Later on Brady will throw 3 or 4 deep balls to catch them in the wrong coverage.

I think BB finally has the team he really wanted all along - Borg. Resistance is futile, and every piece can be replaced. The big problem for the Pats if they get to the SB - the 49'ers are also Borg.

Did you see the Houston game? Gronk out after 7 plays, Woodhead out on the first play. Did you notice much of a drop in production against a very solid D?

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    Gotta be honest, Pin. Theres a little peice of me that is pissed/jealous that you have two decent teams to cheer for. lol.
    they are both decent right now. that has not always been the case
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by srhorioles View Post
    you do realize (the actual correct spelling) that boldin has guaranteed a win every game this postseason, and guaranteed to win the afc north after 3 straight losses.

nothing new for quan
    more importantly, what's he supposed to say?

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash

pretty sure the NFL would wnat the 49ers not the falcons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Nice idea except the Pats are playing much better than in that game, and they did it mostly w/o Gronk.
    In that game Oher and other desperate Ravens OL's were holding and tackling the Pats front 4 on almost every play with no notice by the replacement goofballs.

Flacco does hold himself together well in the playoffs, but the Pats secondary is now the best its been in years.

The Ravens are tough, but, tough won't help then when Brady is running that "illegal" hurry-up at them over and over. Ravens get body shot into submission by Brady checking down to his backs, and throwing short in-cuts, mixed in w/ various runs. Later on Brady will throw 3 or 4 deep balls to catch them in the wrong coverage.

I think BB finally has the team he really wanted all along - Borg. Resistance is futile, and every piece can be replaced. The big problem for the Pats if they get to the SB - the 49'ers are also Borg.

Did you see the Houston game? Gronk out after 7 plays, Woodhead out on the first play. Did you notice much of a drop in production against a very solid D?
    have you seen houston play the last six weeks? they have been awful

vCash

Difference between our D and Houston's is Houston is an attacking press man type of team and havent shown the same level of effectiveness in off man and zone. And thats when they arent stubborn enough to do so. The Ravens will be an have always been very multiple against NE and arent afraid to admit and concede things. The hurry up and the backs on our LB's scare me the most but there are so many things about the Ravens game you arent accounting for. I think the adjustments made since Caldwell took over as OC show up big again on Sunday as they did last week and carries us thru. Also do underestimate the line changes...Oher at RT, Mckinnie at LT and Kelechi Osemele at LG have been outstanding. They shut out a very good Broncos pass rush, i think Joe will have a clean pocket.
    Last edited by Carey; 01-17-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    have you seen houston play the last six weeks? they have been awful
    Yes, the Patriots is the team that ended Houston's nice run. Pats got 93 points off of Houston in two games. Half when they were supposed to be the best team in the AFC, the other half when Houston was trying to right the ship.

However I was talking about the Pats after the Ravens/Seahawk period earlier in the year, as usual BB teams are playing very well down the stretch.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

vCash
    This will be a great game!!! can't wait!!

vCash
    yes, the patriots is the team that ended houston's nice run. Pats got 93 points off of houston in two games. Half when they were supposed to be the best team in the afc, the other half when houston was trying to right the ship.

However i was talking about the pats after the ravens/seahawk period earlier in the year, as usual bb teams are playing very well down the stretch.
    i get that, but houston has no bearing on baltimore. Houston wa splayign like ****, baltimore is playing well right now, and they have the confidence to beat new england since they did it once this year and almost pulled it off last year. the nine point spread is utterly absurd, as the last 4 games the ravens have either won or lost by less than one score

vCash
    It's going to be hard for the Pats to cover Smith, he should be able to get deep downfield. Talib is going to have a hard time with Boldin, he doesn't do well with that type of reciever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    Difference between our D and Houston's is Houston is an attacking press man type of team and havent shown the same level of effectiveness in off man and zone. And thats when they arent stubborn enough to do so. The Ravens will be an have always been very multiple against NE and arent afraid to admit and concede things. The hurry up and the backs on our LB's scare me the most but there are so many things about the Ravens game you arent accounting for.
    It's just a game thread, didn't know I had to put on the PhD show.

How many yards has the Ravens D given up in the past two games? 817.

How many plays was the Ravens D on the field for in those 2 games? 84 & 84. I think that might be a consecutive game record in NFL history.

Who is out on D? Webb

Who is banged up? Lewis, Reed, Ngata, Suggs, Pollard, McClellan

So, while the Ravens are well coached on the D side of the ball, the situation, including being on the road against the #1 offense in the league (1st in plays, yardage, and scoring) with the best running game it's had since 2004 appears to be a good bet to be too much for the Ravens.

I think the adjustments made since Caldwell took over as OC show up big again on Sunday as they did last week and carries us thru. Also do underestimate the line changes...Oher at RT, Mckinnie at LT and Kelechi Osemele at LG have been outstanding. They shut out a very good Broncos pass rush, i think Joe will have a clean pocket.
    I think the Ravens offense is as good as it's ever been. I see them as scoring 24 points on the road which is no mean feat. Five of Flacco's last six playoff games has been stellar, including his last 4. He's good. Rice is great. Pats have the best D they've had in the playoffs since '04 IMO, they won't stop the Ravens, but they don't have too, just get up by 14 in the 2nd half and force Flacco to the air most of the time should do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    It's going to be hard for the Pats to cover Smith, he should be able to get deep downfield. Talib is going to have a hard time with Boldin, he doesn't do well with that type of reciever.
    Smith terrifies me more than anyone else on that team right now. I really feel like we're in for a few huge Flacco to Smith bombs....

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast