132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

69 52.27%
  • New England Patriots

63 47.73%
Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Man this new forum layout sucks ***.....

gg PSD
    What new layout?
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Ravens 27 Patriots 24

Gonna be a great game as usual, the pace of the Pats offense and the Woodhead's and Vereen's on our backers give me the most worry. I think they'll attack Ray heavily in coverage. Other then that i think we match up pretty well across the board. The differences the Pats havent really seen from us will be the difference. Kelechi Osemele at LG is huge, also Joe's passer rating is over 100 since Caldwell took over as OC. We now make more adjustments, modern route combo's, attack the middle of the field more often, diversifying our personnel, etc. I expect BB to keep 2 safeties deep and force Joe to beat the Pats intermediately and short. What Denard and Talib are able to do will enable that more so then when we played them earlier this year. I think well be able to keep Joe a clean pocket and he steps up to the table again and does so again.

On the defensive side the notion that this defense is old is silly, im still waiting for someone to find me an old player on the defense besides Ed and Ray. These guys arent the best players on our defense anymore. Now i'll give people this, we are banged up(Only 2 starters have played in every game this season)and unathletic but they are well coached, smart, battle tested and the injuries have built depth thru guys that normal wouldnt play having to. I think we can pressure Brady enough to force some miss fires, i also think Ridley will gash us. I think(and hope lol) in the end the changes made (O-line and Jim Caldwell) will enable the Ravens to pull out a close one.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    Any body hearing about a New England storm this weekend?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CurseOfJoeNamth View Post
    How garbage is the rest of the NFL that 3 of the same teams from last year are back in the championship games, How boring is this **** getting, Every year is turning into the same **** , It was fun when the Jets were knocking people off but since then it's been the same old ******** every year
    Wish Rex guaranteed the Giants wouldn't make it. It may have motivated them to wake up this year.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    It'll be a close game, just like last year. I think whoever wins the turnover battle wins this game. If Baltimore can force an interception or two from Brady, they should win this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime View Post

It's January in New England. When is there not a storm is the real question. Why do you think they all speak with that crazy accent? It's because they're freezing their butts off.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Tom Brady and Bill Belichek fan. Rooting for them to win it all.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    It's supposed to be fine on Sunday. It will be cold, but no snow/rain.

They're getting some nice winter weather today and tomorrow, but nothing between them and the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    Gonna be a great game as usual, the pace of the Pats offense and the Woodhead's and Vereen's on our backers give me the most worry. I think they'll attack Ray heavily in coverage. Other then that i think we match up pretty well across the board. The differences the Pats havent really seen from us will be the difference. Kelechi Osemele at LG is huge, also Joe's passer rating is over 100 since Caldwell took over as OC. We now make more adjustments, modern route combo's, attack the middle of the field more often, diversifying our personnel, etc. I expect BB to keep 2 safeties deep and force Joe to beat the Pats intermediately and short. What Denard and Talib are able to do will enable that more so then when we played them earlier this year. I think well be able to keep Joe a clean pocket and he steps up to the table again and does so again.

On the defensive side the notion that this defense is old is silly, im still waiting for someone to find me an old player on the defense besides Ed and Ray. These guys arent the best players on our defense anymore. Now i'll give people this, we are banged up(Only 2 starters have played in every game this season)and unathletic but they are well coached, smart, battle tested and the injuries have built depth thru guys that normal wouldnt play having to. I think we can pressure Brady enough to force some miss fires, i also think Ridley will gash us. I think(and hope lol) in the end the changes made (O-line and Jim Caldwell) will enable the Ravens to pull out a close one.
    Well said

vCash
    hate layout with a passion
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Right now you can't go wrong with New England. But all time there's Dallas, Pittsburgh, San Fran, Raiders...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CurseOfJoeNamth View Post
    How garbage is the rest of the NFL that 3 of the same teams from last year are back in the championship games, How boring is this **** getting, Every year is turning into the same **** , It was fun when the Jets were knocking people off but since then it's been the same old ******** every year
    You know this is like only the 7th time in history this has happened right?

2006- Panthers/Seahawks and Steelers/Broncos
    2007- Saints/Bears and Patriots/Colts
    2008- Giants/Packers and Chargers/Patriots
    2009- Eagles/Cardinals and Steelers/Ravens
    2010- Vikings/Saints and Jets/Colts
    2011- Packers/Bears and Jets/Steelers
    2012- 49ers/Giants and Ravens/Patriots
    2013- 49ers/Falcons and Ravens/Patriots

The Patriots are there quite a few teams, but that's because they're a great run team. Other than that it looks like a good mix of teams to me.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seikou8 View Post
    hate layout with a passion
    Wish there was an option to go back to the old layout. Seriously, the new one is an eyesore

vCash
    Not even close.

Dry, Low 30's in the late afternoon, sinking to maybe 24 by the end of the game.

The big deal is will be windy - about 15-25 early, settling down to 10-15 later on.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Wish there was an option to go back to the old layout. Seriously, the new one is an eyesore
    lol this layout makes me not want to even click on this site.

Those mail logos are so awful

Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast