69 52.27%
  • New England Patriots

63 47.73%
Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

AFC Championship Game: Baltimore Ravens vs. New England Patriots

AFC Championship Game
    VS

Baltimore Ravens (12-6) vs New England Patriots (13-4)

Sunday, January 20th at 6:30 PM ET
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Joe Flacco, QB #5 - 3,817 Yards /22 TDs 9 INT / 59.7 CMP% / 87.7 QB Rating
    Tom Brady, QB #12 - 4,827 Yards /34 TDs / 8 INT / 63 CMP% / 98.7 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Ray Rice, RB #27 - 1143 Yards / 257 Carries/ 4.4 YPC/ 9 TD
    Stevan Ridley, RB #22 - 290 Carries / 1263 Yards/ 4.4 YPC/ 12 TDs

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Anquan Boldin, WR #81 - 65 Catches / 921 YDS / 4 TD
    Wes Welker, WR #83 - 118 Catches / 1354 YDS / 6 TDs

Tight End

~VS~

Dennis Pitta, TE #88 - 61 Catches / 669 YDS / 7 TD
    Aaron Hernandez, TE #81 - 51 Catches / 483 YDS / 5 TDs

Kicker

~VS~

Justin Tucker, K #9 - 30 FGM / 33 FGA / 42 XPM / 42 XPA
    Stephen Gostkowski , K #3 - 29 FGM / 35 FGA / 66 XPM / 66 XPA

Linebackers

~VS~

Ray Lewis, LB #52 - 57 tackles
    Jerod Mayo, LB #51 - 147 tackles

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Paul Kruger, DT #99 - 9
    Rob Ninkovich, DE #50 - 8.0

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Ed Reed, CB #20- 4
    Devin McCourty, S #32 - 5

Click For More Stats

vCash
    Going to be a great game. These two teams don't like each other. Very physical. Hopefully we can come out with more energy and tire them out.
    Last edited by Aust; 01-15-2013 at 01:15 AM.
    Studs

vCash
    Go Belichick

vCash
    I think a good way to start this off is with some Brandon Ayanbadawhatever....

Before the New England Patriots even had finished off the Houston Texans in Sunday's AFC divisional playoff game, Brendon Ayanbadejo already was unloading shots on Twitter about Tom Brady and Co.

"New England does some suspect stuff on offense," the Baltimore Ravens linebacker tweeted. "Can't really respect it. Comparable to a cheap shot b4 a fight"

Cheap shot before a fight?

"Are you watching the game pats vs texans?," Ayanbadejo continued. "If so you see the hurry snap offense catch em b4 they set up. It's a gimmick.

That very well could be the case, but it was working against Houston. So as gimmicky as it might be, if it ain't broke ...

"Their offense is good enough to be successful with out that," he tweeted.

And by saying that, Ayanbadejo is laying out a challenge in a roundabout way: No bull, let's go toe to toe.

Just when it seemed like Ayanbadejo was ready to finish there, he was far from it. In fact, he proceeded to drop a some bombs on the Patriots with a trio of doozies, beginning with this:

You know the same organization that did spygate and cut a guy the day b4 the Super Bowl

And then simply:

18-1

Followed by:

In a sport that is predicated on mano y mano, " lets hurry up n snap it " = b*tcha**ness

Well, all right, then. Ayanbadejo invoking Spygate, the 2007 season and daring the Patriots to go toe-to-toe with the Ravens. Is it a wise move? Probably not, and we wonder how Ray Lewis feels about this.

The Ravens edged the Patriots 31-30 back in Week 3 in Baltimore in a wild game. The AFC Championship Game ought to be just as good.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...weets/1831133/
    Insightful comments!
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Yeah **** him. I already ranted about Brendon in the Houston GT
    Studs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Yeah **** him. I already ranted about Brendon in the Houston GT
    He's just an unintelligent, immature and perhaps scared individual. I feel bad for him, honestly
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    If the calls are one-sided for the road team again then we'll have no chance. Refs better watch the Ravens Oline holding. Got away with murder week 3.
    Studs

vCash
    I'm thrilled to be the first Ravens vote in the poll. It'll be SO squeaky, I see a final quarter that plays out like the last minute of the Falcons today.

But in the end, the Ravens will just prevail because they're 'on a mission from God'.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    I'm thrilled to be the first Ravens vote in the poll. It'll be SO squeaky, I see a final quarter that plays out like the last minute of the Falcons today.

But in the end, the Ravens will just prevail because they're 'on a mission from God'.
    Except God doesn't exist.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post

From the way he speaks you would think Ray's whole life has been on a mission from God

vCash
    I wish brendon would shut the heck up. Don't really understand why he had to say that. Let your game do the talking. Anyway I got the ravens winning in a close one.

Props to rdwilliamson for the sig!

Baltimore Ravens Fan:
    Houston Rockets Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I think a good way to start this off is with some Brandon Ayanbadawhatever....

Insightful comments!
    This is more at the article than you at particular, but I HATE when people label trash talking as "unwise" cause you will give the other team bulletin board material. I mean seriously, do you really need more reason to play your best in the ****ing AFC Championship game?!

vCash
    who cares. im sure dan shaugnesswhatever thinks the ravens are just a small step up from the texans. tomato soup to chicken noodle, perhaps
    O's, Strohs & Natty Boh's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    This is more at the article than you at particular, but I HATE when people label trash talking as "unwise" cause you will give the other team bulletin board material. I mean seriously, do you really need more reason to play your best in the ****ing AFC Championship game?!
    Bill will use whatever he can to get an advantage. If that makes his team play a sliver tougher and madder then he'll use it.

Quote Originally Posted by srhorioles View Post
    who cares. im sure dan shaugnesswhatever thinks the ravens are just a small step up from the texans. tomato soup to chicken noodle, perhaps
    **** him too
    Studs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    I agree. Belichick does like that stuff allegedly, but I've never understood why people actually think "bulletin board material" actually adds more motivation. Like you said, they should have enough. If not...they're probably not gonna win anyways.

I only shared because I think they're hilariously stupid.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast