Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win the Super Bowl?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patriots

16 38.10%
  • Ravens

4 9.52%
  • 49ers

20 47.62%
  • Falcons

2 4.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew View Post
    man you change your posts every two seconds.

sounds like sore loser whining to me. But I guess thats to be expected from Detroit Lion fans hmmmmm????
    i'm also a red wings fan. so does that mean the constant losing over the last 20 years and the constant winning over the last 20 years cancel out and i'm neutral as a sports fan?
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    i'm also a red wings fan. so does that mean the constant losing over the last 20 years and the constant winning over the last 20 years cancel out and i'm neutral?
    If that what floats your boat.

Im a Knicks fan but I dont cross the two sports over
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

vCash
    god forbid a player be happy for his teammate.
    4-12 - break out the champaign and celebrate.

it's not stafford's fault he hasn't been fortunate enough to be carried by his team his first few seasons in the league like eli manning was.
    The Giants selected 4th overall to get Eli so he didn't have much of a supporting cast let alone a Megatron. Give it a rest. Stafford was as soft they get this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    The Giants selected 4th overall to get Eli so he didn't have much of a supporting cast let alone a Megatron. Give it a rest. Stafford was as soft they get this season.
    Eli was soft this year too....he just happened to have a significantly better defense and running game to help him out. He choked down the stretch and faded when it mattered after starting off hot.

Why do people think having Calvin and a bunch of scrubs is some sort of huge advantage over what other QBs in the NFL have? It's like saying well you have the best left tackle so you must get great protection!!! but ignoring that the rest of the olinemen suck ***. Supporting casts that would undoubtedly help Stafford as a QB more than what he currently has (Calvin and the scrubs):

49ers
    Seahawks
    Chiefs
    Eagles
    Panthers
    Giants
    Titans
    Bucs
    Saints
    Texans
    Patriots
    Packers
    Broncos
    Steelers
    Falcons
    Cowboys

Just having Calvin and nothing else isn't a better advantage than what all the QBs on the above teams have to work with....yet Stafford is the only one who gets put down because of his surroundings. Because he has a single great player.

Since you seem to like this website maybe you should read this article on the (limited) impact of WRs on a team and offense:

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...ns-fall/12766/

If you’re new to the Mighty CHFF, this Man Law tells us that wide receivers are nothing more than Shiny Hood Ornaments decorating the engine of NFL teams. They look all nice and flashy and they cause fans to “ooh” and “ahh.”

But they don’t make the engine run any better. And the fact, proven through all of NFL history, is that their impact is WILDLY overvalued by fans, by analysts and, most damningly, by teams, coaches and executives, like Dimitroff, who should know better ... but don't.
    The Lions were solid and Stafford played well last year because of his own play, not Megatron. And Stafford played poorly this year because of his own play as well. It always comes down to the QB. WRs, even Calvin Johnson, have limited impact on making an offense or QB effective. See Brandon Marshall for another example.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 01-14-2013 at 12:28 AM.

vCash
    Eli was soft this year too....he just happened to have a significantly better defense and running game to help him out. He choked down the stretch after starting off hot.
    In case you got lost jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon, Eli has won two Superbowl MVP's, had the 31st ranked defense in the NFL and a top 3 opponents strength of schedule. The only thing the haters are choking on are the two Superbowl MVP's. Enjoy the taste.

vCash
    In case you got lost jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon, Eli has won two Superbowl MVP's, had the 31st ranked defense in the NFL and a top 3 opponents strength of schedule. The only thing the haters are choking on are the two Superbowl MVP's. Enjoy the taste.
    Keep holding onto the past. Lions won the NFL title in 1957...equally irrelevant to this season where Eli and Stafford were both medicore.

This season Eli missed the playoffs despite playing in a weak division. He had the 12th best defense (ppg) to lean on and a good run game (14th in YPG, 7th in YPA) to lean on. So I guess Eli choked then because he could't get to the playoffs with a ~top10 defense and run game.

When Stafford ever has a running game or defense ranked higher than like 25 than we can start comparing them based on their records. Until then, stop saying Stafford has Megatron lolzzzzzzz because there are about a gazillion different things he doesn't have that other QBs do.

vCash
    Keep holding onto the past. Lions won the NFL title in 1957...equally irrelevant to this season where Eli and Stafford were both medicore.

Troll off hater. You claimed Giants fans should stop living in the past 2 days after they won the Superbowl last season. You're just a troublemaker. Oh, and the Giants had the 31st ranked defense so your perception the defense was solid is as inaccurate as all your . . . .

Sry to the rest of the board. Pats vs 49ers
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 01-14-2013 at 12:43 AM.

vCash
    Troll off hater. You claimed Giants fans should stop living in the past 2 days after they won the Superbowl last season. You're just a troublemaker. Oh, and the Giants had the 31st ranked defense so your perception the defense was solid is as inaccurate as all your . . . .

Sry to the rest of the board. Pats vs 49ers
    im talking about this year. not last year. eli was much better last year obviously. this year he was mediocre and choked down the stretch with a good d and running game to lean on. he was better than stafford this year clearly, but thats not saying much...he also had much more help from his teammates than stafford did.

vCash
    im talking about this year. not last year. eli was much better last year obviously. this year he was mediocre and choked down the stretch with a good d and running game to lean on. he was better than stafford this year clearly, but thats not saying much...he also had much more help from his teammates than stafford did.
    Do the board a favor and stop derailing every single thread with Giants cr@p. Your third team was eliminated. Maybe you can choose a fourth, brag about them and then jump back on the Giants troll wagon if they get eliminated.

Ban this troublemaker.

vCash
    Do the board a favor and stop derailing every single thread with Giants cr@p. Your third team was eliminated. Maybe you can choose a fourth, brag about them and then jump back on the Giants troll wagon if they get eliminated.

Ban this troublemaker.
    I dont have a 3rd team. or a 2nd team. im 100% lions. i can enjoy watching other teams you know...doesnt make me a fan.

the reason this thread got derailed is because one of your giants buddies brought up stafford for no reason and then you piggy backed on his comment and brought up the 4-12 season and him being happy for megatron. yet im the one who dereailed the thread hahahahha you are the thread derailer dummy

vCash
    If I was a betting man, Niners.

vCash
    I hope its the Harbaugh Bowl.

And I would enjoy that game so much and not care who won at all.

This thread got dreailed badly though. Leave it to Giants fans to only talk about their team. Yea I saw the whole exchange you guys started and continued it.

Bdawk4prez owns me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12