Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

    11 23.91%
  • New England Patriots

    35 76.09%
Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 960
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,902
    vCash
    1500
    No one's commented on the absolutely hilarious thread title yet


    But playing the who we have now vs. who we don't have now game is kinda useless seeing that we can do the same with the Ravens. Add in the fact that this game will have real refs, not the replacements either.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    2,024
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    No one's commented on the absolutely hilarious thread title yet


    But playing the who we have now vs. who we don't have now game is kinda useless seeing that we can do the same with the Ravens. Add in the fact that this game will have real refs, not the replacements either.
    I actually planned on it when i first read it! Then i got excited reading through the thread! I laughed when i first saw it
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 0.00Pts: 0.0 Reb: 0.0 Blk: 0.0

    Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

    Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,164
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    No one's commented on the absolutely hilarious thread title yet
    Because it isn't "absolutely hilarious" jk, those gs3 commercials are funny! I saw it and laughed and forgot to mention it earlier on, sorry.

    PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    439
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty7961 View Post
    I kind of want Talib on Boldin since he is their real center piece of the passing game. Let Dennard cover Smith with saftey help. Just my thoughts anyway!
    i agree, i think dennard has slightly better speed which matches up better with smith where talib has better ball skills which bodes better when u have to cover boldin.

    "hottest woman on the planet"

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    439
    vCash
    1500
    i have to say i have a real dislikeing for ravens fans, all they are doing on there forum is dogging brady and *****ing that the pats have the refs on their payroll. theyre as irrogant as that dumnass special teamer that tweeted all that **** on sunday.

    "hottest woman on the planet"

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    64,409
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonrules37 View Post
    i have to say i have a real dislikeing for ravens fans, all they are doing on there forum is dogging brady and *****ing that the pats have the refs on their payroll. theyre as irrogant as that dumnass special teamer that tweeted all that **** on sunday.
    I haven't seen any of that in the NFL main forum

    There aren't even that many Ravens fans on the site.

    And who cares what Ayanbadejo tweeted...whatever. I don't get why fans get so mad at players saying stupid things. It will get settled this weekend.

    (He did apologize, too...not that anyone really cares about apologies)
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,902
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I haven't seen any of that in the NFL main forum

    There aren't even that many Ravens fans on the site.

    And who cares what Ayanbadejo tweeted...whatever. I don't get why fans get so mad at players saying stupid things. It will get settled this weekend.

    He was talking about the Ravens forum where apparently Brady's a ***** and the NFL wanted the Patriots to win the first SB after 9/11. That's a new one.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    439
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    He was talking about the Ravens forum where apparently Brady's a ***** and the NFL wanted the Patriots to win the first SB after 9/11. That's a new one.
    thank you i see you saw what i was talking about. i thought i was pretty clear. im not mad at that douche i just dont get the point of him doing what he did but 2 each his own i guess

    "hottest woman on the planet"

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    439
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I haven't seen any of that in the NFL main forum

    There aren't even that many Ravens fans on the site.

    And who cares what Ayanbadejo tweeted...whatever. I don't get why fans get so mad at players saying stupid things. It will get settled this weekend.

    (He did apologize, too...not that anyone really cares about apologies)
    apologies are for the weak, if you dont mean what you say then just shut the hell up and dont say it.
    ( thats always been my philosophy in life )

    "hottest woman on the planet"

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a tiny cottage in the woods
    Posts
    7,336
    vCash
    1500
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm just worried the Refs in both AFC/NFC championship games are gonna some how rig the games so we get stuck with a Harbough Bowl. To me that's what the NFL wants brother coach vs brother coach. Same thing that everyone wanted that one year during the preseason with then Peyton (Colts) and Eli with the NYG. After that game it was Manning vs Manning SB talk.
    Last edited by BSF101; 01-15-2013 at 12:59 AM.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,638
    vCash
    8600
    That's because your a ****ing chicken little

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,185
    vCash
    1500
    Pats win 38-17

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,144
    vCash
    1500
    Im not worried at all, the details our what makes them great. A single focus, attention to the game plan. Mr. Brady will be the difference.

    Don't think he has forgotten his play last year (AFC Championship). He wants redemption, he will be ready to play Sunday, Ravens.....look out. You will be witness to greatness.....(had to take dig)

    LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

    " The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    64,409
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    He was talking about the Ravens forum where apparently Brady's a ***** and the NFL wanted the Patriots to win the first SB after 9/11. That's a new one.
    Aha.

    Whatever. Every fan base has moronic fans.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,666
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm just worried the Refs in both AFC/NFC championship games are gonna some how rig the games so we get stuck with a Harbough Bowl. To me that's what the NFL wants brother coach vs brother coach. Same thing that everyone wanted that one year during the preseason with then Peyton (Colts) and Eli with the NYG. After that game it was Manning vs Manning SB talk.
    A Manning vs Manning Super Bowl has never happened, so how are you using that to support your argument that the NFL will rig these games for Harbaugh vs Harbaugh?

    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2013
    -mooz

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •