Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

11 23.91%
  • New England Patriots

35 76.09%
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Im pretty sure our records against the Broncos and Ravens over the past 6 years are vastly different.

Im pretty sure that the Ravens have beaten the Pats twice in like the past 10 years

SOON

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSfaninPHL View Post
    In the same time span I'd say we handled them Broncos pretty well.

Code:
    Date	Result	Attendance
    10/07/2012	New England Patriots 31, Denver Broncos 21	68,756
    01/14/2012	New England Patriots 45, Denver Broncos 10 (AFC Divisional Playoff Game)	68,756
    12/18/2011	New England Patriots 41, Denver Broncos 23	76,556
    10/11/2009	Denver Broncos 20, New England Patriots 17, OT	76,011
    10/20/2008	New England Patriots 41, Denver Broncos 7
    No games in 07, however you gotta go back to 06 and 05 to be in a time where the Broncos gave us trouble.

Now this is also the first year they've had Manning, but I'm alot more comfortable with what woulda been a shootout with the Broncos than a grimey game against the Ravens.
    The only team that Tom Brady has a losing record against in his entire career is the Broncos. I'm guessing that's what he was talking about.

vCash

Is anyone else here a little worried about Baltimore?

I'm not gonna lie they scare me a little bit. This team is hungry for a SB title, not to mention they want payback for letting last years (AFC Title) game slip away. But with Ray Lewis retiring after this season they want to try winning him another SB title. I'm still picking the Pats to win but in a very close game.

Pats 40

Ravens 35
    Last edited by BSF101; 01-15-2013 at 12:54 AM.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avrpatsfan View Post
    The only team that Tom Brady has a losing record against in his entire career is the Broncos. I'm guessing that's what he was talking about.
    Yessir

SOON

vCash
    Yes. They are in the AFC Championship game for a reason. I have utmost confidence in Brady, Belichick and crew to come up with a plan to win.
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty7961 View Post
    Yes. They are in the AFC Championship game for a reason. I have utmost confidence in Brady, Belichick and crew to come up with a plan to win.
    If there's one player that scares me the most its Ray Lewis. He's been in the NFL since 1996 (17 years) 1 SB title and should of won at least 3 or 4. Guys like him usually play their best Football when they know their time is up.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    I still think Ridley/Vereen will run the ball effectively helping keep the pressure off brady

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I'm not gonna lie they scare me a little bit. This team is hungry for a SB title, not to mention they want payback for letting last years (AFC Title) game slip away. But with Ray Lewis retiring after this season they want to to try winning him another title. I'm still picking the Pats to win but in a very close game.

Pats 40

Ravens 35
    I agree that they do have me concerned.. but it is the AFC Championship so it wouldn't matter who.

I like that we are at home and I really, really like that the media will consistently remind the Patriots that they "should" have lost the game last year.

I wouldn't be surprised if New England started the game with the fast hurry-up, and take a decent lead early in the 1st with Brady tiring out the Ravens defense by the middle of the fourth.

vCash
    Who do you guys think Talib will be covering? Boldin or Smith.

I'm thinking he's on Boldin with Dennard covering Smith with saftey help. Boldin is their key that isnt named Ray Rice imo

vCash
    It's worth mentioning that the Ravens have an older defense that has been on the field for 140+ plays over the last 2 weeks including that long double OT game in the high altitude of Denver. So they won't exactly be fresh defensively.

However, they do have me worried. For one, this is not a mentally weak team like the Texans. The Ravens will bring it and make us have to win in a grinder. This game won't be easy at all.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    Word on the street is the hurry up is Mean lol..........
    I think that random player must be buddies with Nick Saban. The hurry-up is now a part of football, and crying about it won't make the Pats stop doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Torrey Smith too.

He scares me the most. He's a ****ing freak of nature sometimes.
    Agreed. If Joe Flacco has enough time to get him the ball down the field, then Smith is really dangerous. With Talib and Dennard at corner we are more physical, so that will help.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RateSports View Post
    I agree that they do have me concerned.. but it is the AFC Championship so it wouldn't matter who.

I like that we are at home and I really, really like that the media will consistently remind the Patriots that they "should" have lost the game last year.

I wouldn't be surprised if New England started the game with the fast hurry-up, and take a decent lead early in the 1st with Brady tiring out the Ravens defense by the middle of the fourth.
    Welcome to PSD

vCash
    I think we really need to bring some pressure on Flacco. Our pass rush today was pitiful

SOON

vCash
    Ayanbadewho? If someone is going to trash talk, lat least it should be done by a player anyone actually gives a **** about.

Flacco finally comes undone in this one, Pats 47 Ravens 13.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I think we really need to bring some pressure on Flacco. Our pass rush today was pitiful
    Jones' injury didn't sound good, and it seems likely that he re-aggravated his ankle injury. Houston has a better offensive line than Baltimore, but I totally agree that getting pressure on Flacco is very important. Thankfully, our secondary is healthy so that gives Patricia the option of bringing more blitzers in certain situations.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast