46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

11 23.91%
  • New England Patriots

35 76.09%
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    I think the same guy that writes for the WWE does the script for the NBA right?

Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    Other than baseball, every other sport actually takes a team to win...not one or two players. Soccer, football, hockey...team sports

basketball, pre-madonas who think they should be given the world for dribblin a ball.
    1 or 2 players can dominate the game but it takes a team to win. Even Jordan had help. Hell Russell in his day had a stacked team.

Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    the WWE is better than the NBA...and its fake!
    The WWE hasn't been good since the mid to late 2000s
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    Besides that I was rooting for you guys to win and see Brady and Bill get their fourth.. Not looking forward to Harbough SB.
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    Still dont get how it wasnt a fumble...I wanted NE to win.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Things from this game

1.) Talib getting hurt, really hurt the secondary
    2.) Chandler Jones not playing at all hurt
    3.) Piss poor clock management skills
    4.) **** Benard Pollard

5. 01-21-2013, 12:15 AM
    Reason
    Trolling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kucka View Post
    Has anyone ever wondered why a Center in the NBA like Ryan Hollins who is useless to the NBA doesn't come play for an NFL team. Legit 7ft guy with a crazy vert, talk about an effective redzone target.
    I guess you could also ask why doesn't an NFL team sign Usain Bolt to return kickoffs ?

vCash
    I am a NY Giant fan, who was actually rooting for the Pats last night and would have rooted for them had they got into the Super Bowl.

That said, the better team won last night. They are riding an emotional high.

Interesting that the last 2 Super bowl winners got into the Super Bowl on the Road...so much for home field advantage.

vCash
    Different year, same story from the last 5 years. Kind of getting sick of the defenses inability to get after the QB with regularity, and the pass coverage being horrendous. Gregory is terrible, Arrington is really really bad, the backers are too big to cover TE's. We've also developed an uncharacteristic knack for being absolutely dreadful at the end of games. IDK, I want to see some input from somebody with experience when it comes to draft day. The window is closing quickly and I'd sure hate to see this talent wasted.

vCash
    I came in here originally to congratulate you guys on another fantastic season, but after reading through this thread all I saw was a bunch of Flacco bashing, defeated attitudes long before the game was truly decided, and a bunch of *****ing.

I'm not here to bait or troll, because there are quite a few Patriots' fans that participate on this forum that I truly enjoy talking to & that are some of the classiest & friendliest posters on this forum in general, but my goodness, this thread is just ridiculous.

Good luck next season is all I'm going to say.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    I came in here originally to congratulate you guys on another fantastic season, but after reading through this thread all I saw was a bunch of Flacco bashing, defeated attitudes long before the game was truly decided, and a bunch of *****ing.

I'm not here to bait or troll, because there are quite a few Patriots' fans that participate on this forum that I truly enjoy talking to & that are some of the classiest & friendliest posters on this forum in general, but my goodness, this thread is just ridiculous.

You came in here to troll........................................
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post

Flacco didn't impress me personally at all. This is my first post here and I don't feel like reading through so I won't comment on the quality of posts, but I don't think being critical of BAL's offense is unfair at all. You guys weren't doing **** when Talib was in there. Once you guys went into the lockeroom and adjusted the game plan to attack a Talib-less secondary, only then did you guys start scoring. I come away from this game thinking BAL has a minuscule chance of scoring 20 in the SB.

I don't mean to discredit you guys at all because you played great, particularly in the red zone on D. NE is an average D though that started the game down it's best pass rusher and you guys still struggled to one the ball until the best cover guy also went down. I'd have real concern for your offense in general after the game, even more knowing the quality of defense you're going up against in 2 weeks.

In the SB either Ed Reed or Randy Moss are going to get a ring so I guess I'll be happy either way. Good luck to you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Flacco didn't impress me personally at all. This is my first post here and I don't feel like reading through so I won't comment on the quality of posts, but I don't think being critical of BAL's offense is unfair at all. You guys weren't doing **** when Talib was in there. Once you guys went into the lockeroom and adjusted the game plan to attack a Talib-less secondary, only then did you guys start scoring. I come away from this game thinking BAL has a minuscule chance of scoring 20 in the SB.

I don't mean to discredit you guys at all because you played great, particularly in the red zone on D. NE is an average D though that started the game down it's best pass rusher and you guys still struggled to one the ball until the best cover guy also went down. I'd have real concern for your offense in general after the game, even more knowing the quality of defense you're going up against in 2 weeks.

In the SB either Ed Reed or Randy Moss are going to get a ring so I guess I'll be happy either way. Good luck to you guys!
    Vs. Colts: 12/23 for 282 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT
    Vs. Broncos: 18/34 for for 331 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT
    Vs. Patriots: 21/36 for 240 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT

Andrew Luck vs. Ravens: 28/54 for 288 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT
    Peyton Manning vs. Ravens: 28/43 for 290 yards, 3 TD, 2 INT
    Tom Brady vs. Ravens: 29/54 for 320 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT

Flacco played three VERY good games in which he didn't turn the ball over and clearly outplayed all three of the quarterbacks he faced. Flacco had 8 TD 0 INT, Luck/Manning/Brady had 4 TD and 5 INT with Manning being the only one with a positive TD/INT ratio.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by X12Celtics3 View Post
    Vs. Colts: 12/23 for 282 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT
    Vs. Broncos: 18/34 for for 331 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT
    Vs. Patriots: 21/36 for 240 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT

Andrew Luck vs. Ravens: 28/54 for 288 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT
    Peyton Manning vs. Ravens: 28/43 for 290 yards, 3 TD, 2 INT
    Tom Brady vs. Ravens: 29/54 for 320 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT

Flacco played three VERY good games in which he didn't turn the ball over and clearly outplayed all three of the quarterbacks he faced. Flacco had 8 TD 0 INT, Luck/Manning/Brady had 4 TD and 5 INT with Manning being the only one with a positive TD/INT ratio.
    The Colts have a bad defense. The Pats have an average defense that BAL didn't do **** on until they were without their best pass rusher and cover guy. Against DEN one of those TDs should have been the game ending pick because it was a terrible throw, but I'll give him credit for an overall good game there.

SF's defense is vastly superior to NE's and especially IND's and their secondary is better downfield compared to DEN's, which is really the only thing BAL's offense is good at IMO. If they score 20 in the SB I'll be shocked. Just my honest opinion based on what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...6#post25088826
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...3#post25088883
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...1#post25089051

I'll just leave these right here, from the first page. I still would have rather had the Broncos than Ravens.

This is why I tend to lurk rather than participate in "discussions"

vCash
    I say screw Baltimore. I don't like the 49ers either but they piss me off less than the Ravens do. I hope Suggs and Pollard are carried off the field in stretchers and I want Ray Lewis to tell us where that white jacket went. He should be in prison with OJ right now.

Darryl
    Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507682257

vCash
    Here's some more from the trash talking *******s...

Terrell Suggs to Ravens' doubters: 'The bandwagon is full'

PUBLISHED 5 hours and 34 minutes ago LAST UPDATED 4 hours and 29 minutes ago

When it comes to trash talking, the Ravens leave that in the capable hands of Terrell Suggs.

Most of the Ravens were low-key and reflective following Sunday night's victory in the AFC championship game. Not Suggs. Even before the game, he was yelling back and forth with Patriots fans during pre-game warm-ups.

Then after the game, Suggs was yelling at the top of lungs as he walked through the tunnel on his way to the Ravens' locker room.

"We came, we saw, we conquered," Suggs yelled, adding the New England Patriots were "arrogant f------!" as his booming voice echoed through the tunnel at Gillette Stadium.

Then, when the Ravens' locker room opened, Suggs still was yelling at anyone who would listen, and even some who didn't want to listen.

"We know you all had them (the Patriots) picked to win," Suggs said. "Unfortunately, the bandwagon is full, and we want you all to come in two weeks and bet against us again."

Suggs surely will have more to say during Super Bowl week.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...-trash-talking

Darryl
    Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507682257

17. 01-21-2013, 05:24 PM
    Reason
    Trolling

18. 01-22-2013, 09:54 AM
    Reason
    Insults

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364