46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

11 23.91%
  • New England Patriots

35 76.09%
Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    This was supposed to be our year. I had never seen us this good.

and then BAM. Gronk goes out on one of the most unluckiest plays I have ever seen as he didn't even re-break the arm in the same spot...

WHAM Jones re-injures his ****ing ankle

and then KABOOM Talib ****s up his hammy(AGAIN) at the very beginning of the game.

We finally had a defense that wasn't pathetic. Our offense was firing on all cylinders and we could actually run the ball.. We were at the healthiest we had been all season after snagging that bye week..... This was supposed to be our year.....
    Thigh.......which is worse, he aggrivated something new. injuries ****ed us sideways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by se247042 View Post

**** these refs.

CLEARLY not a fumble
    i thought he was down, but its the arm or knee that has to be down right? so idk...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bledrules View Post
    The nba is just horrible it has turned into a bunch of rich guys who only care about themselves,they dont care about fans or winning the only thing that matters is $$$$$$$$
    Kobe started it and LBJ finished it
    So basically just like players in every other sport. Kobe and Lebron are two of the hardest workers in the NBA, I think the league was in bad shape yrs ago during the Iverson/Marbury era but those days are gone. The league is in better shape and the product is a lot better.
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    i thought he was down, but its the arm or knee that has to be down right? so idk...
    His leg is fully extended on the ground... That means he's down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityofDreams View Post
    So basically just like players in every other sport. Kobe and Lebron are two of the hardest workers in the NBA, I think the league was in bad shape yrs ago during the Iverson/Marbury era but those days are gone. The league is in better shape and the product is a lot better.
    I think the same guy that writes for the WWE does the script for the NBA right?
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityofDreams View Post
    Other than baseball, every other sport actually takes a team to win...not one or two players. Soccer, football, hockey...team sports

basketball, pre-madonas who think they should be given the world for dribblin a ball.

vCash

**** these refs.

CLEARLY not a fumble
    Wouldn't have made a diff. I'm glad the Refs didn't affect the outcome of this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lobster View Post
    I think the same guy that writes for the WWE does the script for the NBA right?
    the WWE is better than the NBA...and its fake!

vCash
    His leg is fully extended on the ground... That means he's down
    Its the knee. Read the rulebook.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Brady better be careful. The way things are going he'll have the most playoff wins and the most playoff losses..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lajoie View Post
    Its the knee. Read the rulebook.
    it can actually be his ***, elbow, forearm, knee, shoulder etc, so dont be an ***, he was just asking a question.

"hottest woman on the planet"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonrules37 View Post
    it can actually be his ***, elbow, forearm, knee, shoulder etc, so dont be an ***, he was just asking a question.
    Yes, it can be. Since the play in question concerned only the knee, the rest wasn't really relevant was it?

He asked a question, I answered it. Don't get all upset about it now.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

13. 01-20-2013, 11:18 PM
    Reason
    Insults

14. 01-20-2013, 11:22 PM
    Reason
    Insults

15. 01-20-2013, 11:23 PM
    Reason
    Insults

vCash
    An official shall declare the ball dead and the down ended:
    (a) when a runner is contacted by a defensive player and touches the ground with any part of his body other than his hands or feet. The ball is dead the instant the runner touches the ground. A runner touching the ground with his hands or feet while in the grasp of an opponent may continue to advance; or
    Note: If, after defensive contact, any part of a runner’s leg above the ankle or any part of his arm above the wrist touches the ground, the runner is down.
    He's down

vCash
    I go back to two moments in my head. Welker 3rd down drop. and the end of the 1st half and that awful clock management.
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    i go back to the first quarter where the D stopped BAL at least 3 times and we came away with only 3 points to show...slow start, killed us.

19. 01-20-2013, 11:38 PM
    Reason
    Trolling

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast