35 76.09%
Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Brady INT...game over

we suck

WELL BE IN THE ACF GAME NEXT YEAR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Can't wait for April! End of NCAAM tournament, end of NBA and NHL seasons, start of MLB, NFL draft.
    By the end of April the Sox season will be over

vCash
    And this is exactly why I never get how any of you are always so confident about this team...

You don't remember what always happens to us in the playoffs lately???
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    ah fack! OH CHRIST, ITS STARTING

two brothers on opposite sides STFU!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    I didn't think we'd go down like this. The defense was non-existent in the 2nd half, and we never executed in the red-zone. The Ravens kicked the Patriots' *****.
    yup.

Let's go NINERS!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    I talking a true WR not TE's that can catch. Our biggest receiver is who Lloyd at about 6'0 200lb? I'm talking about a 6'4-6'5 WR that can compliment Gronk and Herdnandez
    Most tall feature WR are jerks or don't get BB's system. Wasting draft picks on those guys isn't BB's way. FA or nothing.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    i was being saracastic..i never **** it off.. i can handle it
    I shut it off, and make sure I don't watch SportCenter for 2 weeks. Can't imagine the crap they'll come up with.

vCash
    there we go,the nightmare of this game is over.time to think about the future and i hope it is a healthy year next year!

vCash
    Awesome game

vCash
    Yuck, that last pass of the year for Brady will leave just an awful taste in his mouth.

Congrats Baltimore.

Go **** yourself Bernard Pollard.

Harbaugh Bowl. Yep, should be the highest rated game because of two ****ing head coaches that happen to be brothers right? Stupid media.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    Brady INT...game over

we suck

WELL BE IN THE ACF GAME NEXT YEAR
    Honest question. Are you a Pats fan and just upset, or are you someone who doesn't like the Pats?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kucka View Post
    I shut it off, and make sure I don't watch SportCenter for 2 weeks. Can't imagine the crap they'll come up with.
    They'll have nana harbaugh on...

"i remember when they were two young lads....they'd always fight over the football in the back yard."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    And this is exactly why I never get how any of you are always so confident about this team...

You don't remember what always happens to us in the playoffs lately???
    So losing Talib and Love in the 1st quarter doesn't matter, or Nink in the 4th?

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Flacco carved us up something fierce!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins>habs View Post
    God i hope not....Everything is an over exaggeration...He cries, he's over the top. its annoying, just chill the **** out ray.

And Marshall Faulk is going to be making a mess in his whitie tighties after this game..he hates the patriots (you can tell by his attitude towards them on NFL network) sorry we beat yah Marshall, greatest show on turf, faulk...You're cousin has 3 rings though, maybe he'll share
    I thought I was the only one who's noticed Marshalls Faulks hate towards the pats lol.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast