Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

11 23.91%
  • New England Patriots

35 76.09%
Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I love Woody, but I'm not sure if I'd want him playing with his splint. His catch percentage is the best on the team (80%) but I just feel like there's a huge risk with that thumb he'll drop a couple easy ones, or even worse fumble.

vCash
    WOW didnt know the Ridley had a better year than Rice
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I kind of agree with this, but then we'd end up will BB in a helicopter trying to fly over random football fields all over the country.
    Big Brother is watching

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    WOW didnt know the Ridley had a better year than Rice
    Factoring in receiving yards and Rice was still more impacting. Fewer overall TDs, but they were basically identical runners...and Ray's pass-catching gives him the nod.

But either way, what Ridley did this year was certainly very impressive, and did compare favorably to a lot of the established greats.

vCash
    Damn, the Pats are on at 6:30 and the C's at 7:30. Guess I'll be watching the first hour of the Pats game, then putting the C's on and coming back to check on the Pats during commercials and half time.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    Damn, the Pats are on at 6:30 and the C's at 7:30. Guess I'll be watching the first hour of the Pats game, then putting the C's on and coming back to check on the Pats during commercials and half time.
    You would rather watch a regular season basketball game than an NFL playoff game?
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 69centers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    You would rather watch a regular season basketball game than an NFL playoff game?
    Seriously, they're not even playing a prime team team. The Pistons are terrible. I cannot even remotely fathom watching any kind of regular season game over the conference championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    Not only that, but they're playing the Pistons...

EDIT: The DOUCHE above beat me to it!

vCash
    Never mind.... logic isn't a strong point with that one....

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Not only that, but they're playing the Pistons...

EDIT: The DOUCHE above beat me to it!
    Hey! Don't make me come down there!

vCash
    I cant wait for this... Playoff time of year is so stressful... But i'm glad we get to have this feeling every year. My dad is a Cowboys fan and my brothers an Eagles fan so noone else in the house has the feeling and everyone gives me crap hahah I just say, "do you guys even remember what the playoffs feel like?"
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    18+ hours till gametime!

vCash
    Game day fellas

Let's get back to the promised land, Myra's still waiting on that victory.

MHK
    Last edited by Austeezy; 01-20-2013 at 07:04 AM.

vCash
    Ugh...is it gametime yet??!!

vCash
    A nice little appetizer with the NFC championship to be decided first, then the main course. Gonna be a fun day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Factoring in receiving yards and Rice was still more impacting. Fewer overall TDs, but they were basically identical runners...and Ray's pass-catching gives him the nod.

But either way, what Ridley did this year was certainly very impressive, and did compare favorably to a lot of the established greats.

Ya I should have reworded that one. What I mean to say is that Ridley has impressed me big time this year! Held on to the ball fought hard for extra yards!

I believe knowing the roster spot was up for grabs and with the training camp competition he worked hard and really progressed.

Hats off to the guy this year he has really blew up my expectations for him

Anyways cant wait for this game!!! I feel like we are a better team this year compared to last and that Baltimore is a worst team this year compared to last but having said that they have been on a NY Giant type roll in the playoffs so I am nervous.

I feel like we pull it out because Tom has had that look in his eye since day one and no team or man is going to stand in his way this time. He had the same look in 08 also
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I kind of agree with this, but then we'd end up will BB in a helicopter trying to fly over random football fields all over the country.
    Big Brother is watching

Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast