46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baltimore Ravens

11 23.91%
  • New England Patriots

35 76.09%
Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonrules37 View Post
    i agree, i think dennard has slightly better speed which matches up better with smith where talib has better ball skills which bodes better when u have to cover boldin.
    Agreed, Dennard on Smith with safety help over the top. I'm a huge Dennard fan but Bolden would eat him alive due to the size mismatch. Talib matches up perfectly. I'm much more worried about Bolden with the way he has been playing this postseason.

Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2013
    -mooz

2. 01-15-2013, 12:08 PM
    Reason
    Insults

vCash
    I never said the NFL wanted a Manning vs Manning or Harbaugh vs Harbaugh Super bowl? I was just pointing out how similar this could be of been. Seriously what the **** is wrong with some of you guys? I'm so sick and tired of people taking what I say and twisting my words. The refs can decided the out come of the game they have power on the field not the coaches or players. And I never said a Manning vs Manning SB would never happen ( I hope it never does). I was simply pointing out what other people were saying after that Pre season game.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

4. 01-15-2013, 03:18 PM
    Reason
    Insults

vCash
    Glad we aren't getting those replacement refs from week 3. Hope we aren't getting the same crew from last game.

vCash
    that did not seem like an all-star ref crew that's for sure

7. 01-15-2013, 08:34 PM
    Reason
    Insults/Rude/Tone it down

vCash
    Yours truly will be there in the luxury box (Thanks Kevin from WMG) just like last year, so hopefully there will be a repeat of last year.

vCash
    totes just 'poked' gronk on facebook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I never said the NFL wanted a Manning vs Manning or Harbaugh vs Harbaugh Super bowl? I was just pointing out how similar this could be of been. Seriously what the **** is wrong with some of you guys? I'm so sick and tired of people taking what I say and twisting my words. The refs can decided the out come of the game they have power on the field not the coaches or players. And I never said a Manning vs Manning SB would never happen ( I hope it never does). I was simply pointing out what other people were saying after that Pre season game.
    Here is EXACTLY what you said:
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm just worried the Refs in both AFC/NFC championship games are gonna some how rig the games so we get stuck with a Harbough Bowl. To me that's what the NFL wants
    Next time, before you throw a fit about people twisting your words, you may want to check what you actually said. All this does is give me the impression that you don't have conviction in what you say, which will make myself and others less likely to take you seriously.

Throwing out unfounded conspiracy theories doesn't serve much of a purpose, so unless you have actual proof that something like this could happen it's not really worth mentioning. It gets people off topic and forces people like myself to write posts like this. Worst part is, you'll take this as me being a bad guy for calling you out but if I didn't you would keep posting this garbage and I would keep having to sift through it in other threads, which has been getting irritating.

Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2013
    -mooz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm just worried the Refs in both AFC/NFC championship games are gonna some how rig the games so we get stuck with a Harbough Bowl. To me that's what the NFL wants brother coach vs brother coach. Same thing that everyone wanted that one year during the preseason with then Peyton (Colts) and Eli with the NYG. After that game it was Manning vs Manning SB talk.
    This is an interesting enough theory, but it isn't all that based in reality.

The NFL doesn't care who plays. They just want a good game. Do you believe the Patriots owner wants a brother/brother match-up if it means his team loses? He is 1/32nd of the NFL after all. The NFL doesn't care.

The media, on the other hand, wants whatever gives them a story line that they can fill space with. A brother/brother match-up would do that nicely. But, the media is creative enough and while the media would like that, they don't care all that much about it. If they don't have a story line worth advancing, they will make one up.

Here is an alternative story line for you to help you sleep at night: Tom Brady going for a 4th SB and Colin Kaepernick playing for the team Brady always wanted to play for after displacing a league leading QB in Smith.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Ref conspiracies

This Te'o story is so wildly fascinating, funny, weird, interesting, etc. that it's helping taking the anxiety off of me. Normally the week before big playoff games is excruciating...this has made the past ~24 hours a bit more tolerable.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Ref conspiracies

This Te'o story is so wildly fascinating, funny, weird, interesting, etc. that it's helping taking the anxiety off of me. Normally the week before big playoff games is excruciating...this has made the past ~24 hours a bit more tolerable.
    I hope it causes all the other 31 teams to pass on him and BB get him in the 6th round.

BTW, I don't care if Te'o is a phoney or not...
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Te'o won't fall that much. I'm not sure he's really needed on our team. Doesn't really fit in well with what we already have.

I think he's a dying breed of linebacker though. On the right team with a right fit, he'll be fine, but I don't think he ever was a top 10 talent like many felt. Not fast enough.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    New England Patriots‏@Patriots

Former #Patriots Kevin Faulk & Matt Light will serve as honorary captains at Sunday's AFC Championship game

Good for them

PAPI SMASH!

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    Homeboy has gotta be trolling at this point...

...Except it certainly doesn't seem like it.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Andy Hart ‏@JumboHart

Early forecast for @GilletteStadium for #Patriots #Ravens Sunday night calls for cold and potential strong winds.
    Could have some effect on Flacco's deep ball.
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 0.00Pts: 0.0 Reb: 0.0 Blk: 0.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast