Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    i dont think we are going to trade him, he will be here all season. but i believe they Olshey will want to play the FA game again and having a 7 mil cap hold for his rights will make that tough to do

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    i dont think we are going to trade him, he will be here all season. but i believe they Olshey will want to play the FA game again and having a 7 mil cap hold for his rights will make that tough to do
    Who you think is out there that Olshey will want more then Hickson? I don't think there is anyone.

vCash
    no idea who is going to be a FA or who they are even after. But with JJ wanting a big time role and Myers not that far off im just not sure. i wouldnt mind having him back, but 3 years would be about my limit

vCash
    no idea who is going to be a FA or who they are even after. But with JJ wanting a big time role and Myers not that far off im just not sure. i wouldnt mind having him back, but 3 years would be about my limit
    After watching Hickson last night I never want to see him in Blazer jersey again. It was disrespectful to the team the fans and the game of basketball. He and LMA actively put more effort into flopping and acting to get calls then trying to win the game and doing there damn jobs. For the first time in my life I was ashamed to be a Blazer fan.

vCash
    but to counter that. its doubt his next contract comes from us. and there is a real possibility that we renounce his rights to avoid the cap hold so we can maximize our cap space.

so he could have issues
    Good points, and I agree with this. I don't get the feeling that Hickson is in our long-term plans, but I could be wrong.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Who you think is out there that Olshey will want more then Hickson? I don't think there is anyone.
    Robin Lopez. I think he is someone we could realistically target. Similar to Hickson's game just a little bigger than him at 7ft 255lbs. Better situation for us, playing him alongside LA, while Leonard gets going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazers23 View Post
    Robin Lopez. I think he is someone we could realistically target. Similar to Hickson's game just a little bigger than him at 7ft 255lbs. Better situation for us, playing him alongside LA, while Leonard gets going.
    He will cost less then 3 or 4 million though. People keep talking about needing money to go after some big player. firstly we dont need a "big" player, let me repeat, we DONT need another star player. So if letting go of Hickson to have money makes 0 since especially if the big signing is Lopez.

vCash
    Lopez is having his best season yet on a 5mil contract. he will get probably 7mil. and we need 3 pieces. Olshey said it even. It is pretty obvious. 13.5mil is not a lot to get 3 good players. Thats why ive wanted a draft pick.possibility of getting a contributor right away for a cheap contract.

I am definitely for lopez.

vCash
    For record I am a big Lopez fan and have been since he was in college. I like him more then his brother and I liked him more then his brother coming out of college because I am a defensive minded person and he is more physical and better defender then his brother and always has been.

vCash
    Yeah ive loved the idea of Lopez for a while now. Wont cost a fortune but will take up probably half of our cap space. He is a tough mofo. and BIG. It just comes down to a scorer on the bench. We do need a fire plug to come off the bench to get shots up. He is having a poor year but bayless in TOR had matured his game, and can come in as PG or SG. probably get him for 4mil.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    Yeah ive loved the idea of Lopez for a while now. Wont cost a fortune but will take up probably half of our cap space. He is a tough mofo. and BIG. It just comes down to a scorer on the bench. We do need a fire plug to come off the bench to get shots up. He is having a poor year but bayless in TOR had matured his game, and can come in as PG or SG. probably get him for 4mil.
    No thinks on Bayless. Can easily do better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    No thinks on Bayless. Can easily do better.
    Pass as well on Bayless. Henry Sims in D-League is tearing it up. Sign him to a 10 day contract and see how he does? I sorely miss Chris Johnson now, the dude was skinny as a light pole but he always was a high energy and we could use his size right about now. He's doing pretty well in Minnesota now.

vCash
    chris was only good at weak side defending, aka sliding over and blocking a shot. He would get bullied down low when they went iso on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC27 View Post
    chris was only good at weak side defending, aka sliding over and blocking a shot. He would get bullied down low when they went iso on him.
    Looking like a legit 20 minutes a night 3mil a year guy for Wolves this year.

vCash
    In three games? With no pek or love? If he put on 30 lbs he would be a stud. But as soon as he goes in against a team with a presence in the post, they will take full advantage of him. He can swat shots from the weak side but cannot man up one on one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast