vCash
    Im more worried about his future.

vCash

Gronks season is over

:cry:
    Saw on TV according to CBS

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    yeah,you really had that sinking feeling when you saw him on the sideline after that play.i too hope this isn't a "bill walton"sorta thing where his arm just wo't ever heal properly.

vCash

vCash
    Does anyone at all know where Jake Ballard is? I swear he must be healthy by now.

vCash
    It's not fair man

:cry:
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I dropped my phone in the toilet last night which ruined my week. If that makes you feel better.
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbangclock View Post
    yeah,you really had that sinking feeling when you saw him on the sideline after that play.i too hope this isn't a "bill walton"sorta thing where his arm just wo't ever heal properly.
    That's my concern. But he came back too early IMO. Noway should he have any contact till atleast training camp

vCash
    Gronk will be fine guys. He came back too early and he got a hard blow to the injured obviously not healed forearm and re-broke it. He'll be fine next season. I just hope he doesn't get injured next season. Him and AH needs to both stay healthy.

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Agreed. He played alot of time last game blocking etc. I think it must have been a freak scenario for him to re break it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kucka View Post
    Does anyone at all know where Jake Ballard is? I swear he must be healthy by now.
    He can't return this year. He's on IR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kucka View Post
    don't matter where he is or his heath is he was placed on IR after they signed him
    Last edited by Crickr; 01-14-2013 at 08:01 AM.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' with the amount up to, and sometimes including, their life.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash

Gronk done for season.

I love gronk and his personality, but maybe this re-injury is sign that he needs to take better care of himself and relax on the partying, no reason why his forearm bone should have been that fragile 8 weeks post injury

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyBrave View Post
    I love gronk and his personality, but maybe this re-injury is sign that he needs to take better care of himself and relax on the partying, no reason why his forearm bone should have been that fragile 8 weeks post injury
    It has nothing to do with his partying. The initial injury was a freak accident, and this was as well...
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash

Gronk done for season.

But his injuries are always 6 plus week injuries. bones are suppose to heal stronger which is the reason he had surgery so it could be reset properly, he forearm clearly did not heal and he was given 2 extra weeks to heal, thats not normal. Ive broken many bones, especially my collarbone in 3 places and i was only in a brace for 4 weeks, he had 8 weeks with surgery to speed up the process an still was healed, thats a problem, either the doctor sucks or gronk does not heal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast