Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    He will be fine, will be ready for next year. It's nothing like a " Bill walton " type of injury/ injury's. Gronk will be back at 100% next year, took risk, rushed back and re-injuryed arm. More like RG3 than Walton.

As for this year, awful news...This hurts the Pats chance against 49ers in Superbowl.

You heard Brady say post game/ feild interview, " Our game planned got tossed after Gronk and Woody went out. "

Pats need Gronk to open passing lanes and keep safety at home.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    He will be fine, will be ready for next year. It's nothing like a " Bill walton " type of injury/ injury's. Gronk will be back at 100% next year, took risk, rushed back and re-injuryed arm. More like RG3 than Walton.

As for this year, awful news...This hurts the Pats chance against 49ers in Superbowl.

You heard Brady say post game/ feild interview, " Our game planned got tossed after Gronk and Woody went out. "

Pats need Gronk to open passing lanes and keep safety at home.
    This hurts our chances against balt and the chances of beating sf (if we end up beating balt) imo takes a dramatic blow.

I would have said it was 50/50 (with a healthy team). With gronk out? I think it decreases to 40%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyBrave View Post
    I love gronk and his personality, but maybe this re-injury is sign that he needs to take better care of himself and relax on the partying, no reason why his forearm bone should have been that fragile 8 weeks post injury
    U need to think before you post...just wow.

Any who, I really hope the falcons win because sf will be a tall task. We did learn from the game with them but we don't contain mobile QB's well enough for me to be confident against them.

I think we can take Baltimore easily. They played us tough in previous games but this one is going to be more decisive 10 points or so over the ravens.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    But his injuries are always 6 plus week injuries. bones are suppose to heal stronger which is the reason he had surgery so it could be reset properly, he forearm clearly did not heal and he was given 2 extra weeks to heal, thats not normal. Ive broken many bones, especially my collarbone in 3 places and i was only in a brace for 4 weeks, he had 8 weeks with surgery to speed up the process an still was healed, thats a problem, either the doctor sucks or gronk does not heal
    Were you playing football in the NFL? There's a difference between being ready to return to play football, and to just be healed enough to go on with everyday life...
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    ^^^^^

I played college football when i broke my collarbone, so i am comparing it to game ready, not everyday life.

Anyway i am huge gronkowski i have an autographed gronk jersey on my wall, i just fear that my favorite players career will be derailed as a result of injuries like jeremy shockey career was
    Last edited by JerseyBrave; 01-14-2013 at 08:12 PM.

vCash
    ^^^^^

I played college football when i broke my collarbone, so i am comparing it to game ready, not everyday life.

Anyway i am huge gronkowski i have an autographed gronk jersey on my wall, i just fear that my favorite players career will be derailed as a result of injuries like jeremy shockey career was
    Fair enough. I don't want to label him injury-prone yet, but I totally understand the concern. I don't think it is connected to his lifestyle though. He had issues in college with his back, so he's had his share of injuries.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos_Sports4Life View Post
    This hurts our chances against balt and the chances of beating sf (if we end up beating balt) imo takes a dramatic blow.

I would have said it was 50/50 (with a healthy team). With gronk out? I think it decreases to 40%
    I think we really need Gronk if we play SF. Baltimore and ATL I think our offense can be fine without him.

vCash
    Word is Gronk broke his arm in a different place than the original break. One thing for the media and anti Pat folks to act as if the Pats screwed up - but for fans (worse on the radio than here) of th Pats?

Can't imagine how bad it'll be when the Pats are 4-12....

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Word is Gronk broke his arm in a different place than the original break. One thing for the media and anti Pat folks to act as if the Pats screwed up - but for fans (worse on the radio than here) of th Pats?

Can't imagine how bad it'll be when the Pats are 4-12....

And that is a high possibility as soon as BB/TB hang it up.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Major blow for when you guys play the ravens, you guys should still win though.
    Last edited by KingsnQueens7; 01-19-2013 at 05:49 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12