Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Tyreke 5 shots 16 points? damn that's efficient!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Tyreke 5 shots 16 points? damn that's efficient!
    Very unlike him if you ask me

2012 allstar

vCash
    This is like a dream game for the Kings. Cousins double doubles, Jimmer puts up 16 and makes a couple 3's. Tyreke wasn't bricking, Trob was rebounding, Kings likely winning.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    This is like a dream game for the Kings. Cousins double doubles, Jimmer puts up 16 and makes a couple 3's. Tyreke wasn't bricking, Trob was rebounding, Kings likely winning.
    Yuppp

2012 allstar

vCash
    I know Sac won, but Smart is Dumb for not playing Jimmer in the final minute. We needed his FT shooting. Thornton and Salmons each missed one.
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 01-15-2013 at 12:45 AM.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    good win

2012 allstar

vCash
    I know Sac won, but Smart is Dumb for not playing Jimmer in the final minute. We needed his FT shooting. Thornton and Salmons each missed one.
    Nice win for us. Another bad coaching decision was not putting Reke in earlier in the fourth quarter. Waiters was lighting us up, we needed Reke in there for defense. When Evans got into the game, his defense on Waiters helped seal the win.

vCash
    Good won. We looked really good offensively. Waiters lit us up though.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Yeah, that's ********. Jimmer is the best FT shooter on the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Yeah, that's ********. Jimmer is the best FT shooter on the team.
    2nd best FT Shooter in the NBA.

<3

vCash
    2nd best FT Shooter in the NBA.
    Really?? I looked it up and he's 33rd in the NBA.

I did hear Grant and Jerry say that during a game one time though. Maybe he has the 2nd longest streak right now in the NBA??

vCash
    Really?? I looked it up and he's 33rd in the NBA.

I did hear Grant and Jerry say that during a game one time though. Maybe he has the 2nd longest streak right now in the NBA??
    They put up a graphic during the game. He's 2nd best going by percentage according to that graphic. Kmart, Jimmer, Reddick, Paul, Durant.

<3

vCash

<3

vCash
    They put up a graphic during the game. He's 2nd best going by percentage according to that graphic. Kmart, Jimmer, Reddick, Paul, Durant.
    What do they go by?? Like how many you take and how many games you played or what?? I'm not understanding how they rank them.....

vCash
    What do they go by?? Like how many you take and how many games you played or what?? I'm not understanding how they rank them.....
    ESPN even has Jimmer #2..

<3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast