Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Three letters: DTB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    had the job for almost 6 months, and yea i putting out bud but had couple homies doing it for me. i stop lately like couple months
    I mean instead of slinging drugs, you could become a male hooker? That might be a way to get more money.

vCash
    Find the nearest flight of stairs.....

vCash
    She was probably sleeping with other guys too. She might know its not your baby so now she is just trying to get money and use you. Some *****es are like that.

vCash
    Make sure you get a paternity test.

vCash
    One point someone never made, if you can prove she did drugs (such as crack) during the baby's time in her stomach, you can press charges for fetal abuse, and the baby will be all your's.

While you're baby momma spends time in jail

vCash
    i thought guys didnt go to baby showers anyway?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    Judge: All rise! Court is now in session

Metsfan: Ayo I got this girl preggo, and she won't lemme see ma baby. Know what I mean homes?

Judge: guilty
    that's funny
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    She was probably sleeping with other guys too. She might know its not your baby so now she is just trying to get money and use you. Some *****es are like that.
    This.

If your relationship is anything like I think it is, this is a definite possibility.

vCash
    i do gpt something on her, but im not that ****ed up.... she try to abort the kid buying drinking monster, mortin 800 cause she was scared to tell her parents this was like 2 or 3 months in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    This.

If your relationship is anything like I think it is, this is a definite possibility.
    x100...Paternity test, then worry. Don't do anything until you get that test. (although getting your life back in order would be the thing to do whether you are the father or not)

vCash
    i do gpt something on her, but im not that ****ed up.... she try to abort the kid buying drinking monster, mortin 800 cause she was scared to tell her parents this was like 2 or 3 months in
    Uh duh if this is actually real. And you actually believe you being in the life of your kid is important. Take your ****ing gloves off. If I had a kid in on the way with some crazy one night stand I'd fight like hell to win em.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Uh duh if this is actually real. And you actually believe you being in the life of your kid is important. Take your ****ing gloves off. If I had a kid in on the way with some crazy one night stand I'd fight like hell to win em.
    but i don't have proof tho, how ima get them to believe me tho

vCash

vCash
    but i don't have proof tho, how ima get them to believe me tho
    Why you such a poodle?

Make sure your project ***** is actually having YOUR child, and then lay into her. She even tried to illegally kill her child, why you so scared like you never seen a ***** or something?

You keep saying "proof" and you don't really deserve a child.
    You've exposed yourself for far too long on this site....this baby is already doomed, and you keep asking for "proof"!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast