Whores
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Men arent supposed to go to the baby showers. Unless they're gay friends
    this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Get your **** together, get to school, clean your act up, start making legitimate money, and then try to have a presence in that kid's life.
    This. It doesn't sound, by the OP's own admission, that he's in the best place to be in this kid's life, and the courts will agree with that. If you want to be a part of this kid's life, start right now. You seem too content. You seem content with living the "hood" life as you've said in several threads that I can recall. You seem content with not correcting your grammar, spelling and capitalization. Those things might seem trivial, but your attitude about them is not trivial. If you carry that kind of attitude about your education and the way you present yourself, that will carry over into more important aspects of your life.

You have all the time while she's pregnant and about two years after that before this kid will really remember anything. If you want anything to do with the kid ever, you're going to have to start now in order to show that you are serious. Get your GED if you don't have it, go to a community college or vocational school, work as much as you can (legitimate work) and get a nice savings account / credit score going, improve your living conditions and improve yourself.

This could be the best thing that ever happened to you, and you have a very real chance of getting to know this kid in the future, but sitting around won't do anything. You have a choice: Either get yourself together in order to turn your life around and the life of your child, or remain complacent in life and get neither.

Good luck to you. I hope this will be the motivation you need to make something of your life. Don't take this situation lightly.

Now stop reading and pouting and start down a better path. Go!

vCash
    Maury Maury Maury

vCash
    I went to 1 of my son's baby showers (he had 2). We had a lot of out of town family family there that I wasn't going to just ditch seeing because "its the manly thing to do." Still, I know plenty of guys who have gone to their child's baby shower. It's preference on whether the guy should go. Most of the time they at least make an appearance, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

vCash
    The point was responsible fathers - ones who don't have children unintentionally or aren't in a position to never see their child - don't go to baby showers.

I get that you're trying MF4E, but you don't have a shot of winning anything in court. She's hormonal, and you got her pregnant because you weren't willing to put on $0.25 worth of latex.

Get your **** together, get to school, clean your act up, start making legitimate money, and then try to have a presence in that kid's life.
    I do have a legitimate money, i work bro... 6 am-2pm i do need my school ****

vCash
    Get your grade 10 bro

vCash
    I never heard of men going to baby showers.....Like ever. Not even the baby's father.

As for you needing advice.... Just try to be a better person. If a child/your child cant make you stop being a moron I am not sure what will. Also try to show the baby's mom you are a changed man...Do not tell her but show her. You need to keep records of everything as well...Know this the court system will always favor the mother....They just will.....Unless the mother is horrid or does a ton of wrong the court system will always favor the mom.

Get your own place and get a steady on the books Job...Both will show the courts you are capable of taking care of yourself and thus the courts will have good faith that you can and will take care of a child.

All in all its all on you...It has always been on your and will continue to be on you. Seriously man up

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    dont let her have that baby. It will bankrupt you. No point in having it if she wont let you see it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    Be nice! Give her flowers and stop slingin'
    i did, even tho i think about it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    I do have a legitimate money, i work bro... 6 am-2pm i do need my school ****
    You've had this for what, a couple of months? And during that job, you were slinging drugs, too, right?

Don't be too proud to try and get help from the government if you need to after losing income from drugs. But, you're never seeing that kid for an extended period of time if you keep drugs in your life and keep living hood life.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    i feel it now. she won't let you see the baby but will ask for child support. all i gotta say is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

vCash
    baby momma drama

#iubb

vCash
    You've had this for what, a couple of months? And during that job, you were slinging drugs, too, right?

Don't be too proud to try and get help from the government if you need to after losing income from drugs. But, you're never seeing that kid for an extended period of time if you keep drugs in your life and keep living hood life.
    had the job for almost 6 months, and yea i putting out bud but had couple homies doing it for me. i stop lately like couple months

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast