Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Riveramk2 View Post
    Then there bad fathers. I don't know of a father who hasn't attended there own unborn kids baby shower
    Lol no. no. no no. They are not bad fathers. One of them, my father, didnt attend mine or my sisters baby shower. And I grew an awesome, privileged life where I was given everything I wanted; love, toys, electronics, trips, private schooling, whatever you can think of I got it. So lol, no that doesnt make them bad fathers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    as ya know im having a kid, but my bby moms hates me.... she not even letting me go to my first child bby shower smh, i dont even know if she gonna call me when my child born. Yet she wants me to give her money for bby like accessories, and **** like that. I stress over this **** day in and out. Really dont know what to do. She told her moms i got her pegro on purpose. chick was down to have unprotected sex anyways. Its really hard for me to know that ima miss my first child bby shower and delivery cause she dont want me there, what should i do?? Is she gonna have to force me to take her to court after she born. I try to talk to her to work things off, all she says is **** off, dont wanna hear **** from, dont you want you in my life. Its to late for that. what should i do ?

yes a typical story from hood, but **** happens
    After reading this then looking at your location I had a good laugh.

vCash
    Suicide now
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    This may be my semi-privileged white background coming out, but the only men I've heard of going to baby showers are hood-types that after 2-3 months never see their baby again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    This may be my semi-privileged white background coming out, but the only men I've heard of going to baby showers are hood-types that after 2-3 months never see their baby again.
    Yup

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    My brother, stop trying to tell her what you can do and just do it. Show up with stuff. Call to ask if she needs anything. Be extra sensitive to her needs. She hates how she feels right now and she is blaming you. Stop arguing and do things her way. Once she drops baby, things will change. Give a thousand reasons to want you around. Trust me on this one, been with my wife for 22 years.

vCash

I need some advice

Rick flair that hoe

vCash
    i got no other choise my ****, this ***** knows i used to hustle can she bring that up or will she need prove.

vCash
    i got no other choise my ****, this ***** knows i used to hustle can she bring that up or will she need prove.
    Yes she can, just ask DRose. She can do that and then they'll throw you in jail. Do NOT have any contact with her

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Yes she can, just ask DRose. She can do that and then they'll throw you in jail. Do NOT have any contact with her
    wouldnt she need prove, anybody can say something in court but woiuldnt she need some type of prove that i did it before

vCash
    wouldnt she need prove, anybody can say something in court but woiuldnt she need some type of prove that i did it before
    Courts dont mess around when kids are involved. Unfortunately they'll probably just look at you and assume. Doesnt help if you also have priors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Courts dont mess around when kids are involved. Unfortunately they'll probably just look at you and assume. Doesnt help if you also have priors
    the good thing is i never got caught, dont got no drug charge ever and ****..... they could look all they want in my backround there nothing there

vCash
    Take the kid and move to the Bahamas
    Future Ace

vCash
    If you do go to court, I would suggest you practice much better grammar than you are showing in this thread. If there is no proof against illegal activities, they will next look at your career and lifestyle. If it gets to that point, how you carry yourself (dress, act, appear, speak) will have an impact.

And for goodness sake, don't mention the hood.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    If you do go to court, I would suggest you practice much better grammar than you are showing in this thread. If there is no proof against illegal activities, they will next look at your career and lifestyle. If it gets to that point, how you carry yourself (dress, act, appear, speak) will have an impact.

And for goodness sake, don't mention the hood.
    bro, i think i have someone to write out my **** in court, if i have to pay i will. there is no proof of illegal activities, never got caught. she can only say **** with no prove. i will have to get better at speaking. Talk way to hood with slang words and ****. i know that i try to get better but its hard when you always surround but many hood people. Even homies at my job i work at bread crumb factory out in burlington county and 95% of homies there been locked up or in probation. My biiggest problem is speaking, dressing ? lol i could do that easliy

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast