Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post
    Judge: All rise! Court is now in session

Metsfan: Ayo I got this girl preggo, and she won't lemme see ma baby. Know what I mean homes?

Judge: guilty
    This had me laughing for a good minute..

as for your situation, i'm hoping it all works out for you

but yeah stay away from the baby shower

vCash
    LOL

My favorite....
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    She 5 months , so lil mf4e should arrive in march or early may
    His **** up wasn't caught til page 6
    Last edited by Ezekial; 01-14-2013 at 11:53 PM. Reason: My page 6, page 24 on 10 ppp

Bdawk4prez owns me.

vCash
    This thread confuses me.
    Last edited by DodgerB24; 01-15-2013 at 02:45 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    You should get the post that Buckwheat(IIRC) made about MF4E posting on Facebook that "the guy from 8 Mile looks like Eminem."

Edit:
    well if you think about it, that is true
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    as ya know im having a kid, but my bby moms hates me.... she not even letting me go to my first child bby shower smh, i dont even know if she gonna call me when my child born. Yet she wants me to give her money for bby like accessories, and **** like that. I stress over this **** day in and out. Really dont know what to do. She told her moms i got her pegro on purpose. chick was down to have unprotected sex anyways. Its really hard for me to know that ima miss my first child bby shower and delivery cause she dont want me there, what should i do?? Is she gonna have to force me to take her to court after she born. I try to talk to her to work things off, all she says is **** off, dont wanna hear **** from, dont you want you in my life. Its to late for that. what should i do ?

yes a typical story from hood, but **** happens
    only one way to solve this... got to get your **** straight. like that "knocked up" movie... he had to get his **** straight to be able to father his own child. quit smokin, get a job, go back to school, whatever u need to do. in her eyes she has to see u as "responsible". when the kid grows up, u can go back to wild'n out w nick cannon.

vCash
    How certain are that this kid is yours? First and foremost, you need to LIVE WITHIN YOUR MEANS. Second, you should really try to find more gainful employment, which is not the easiest thing to do in this economy. But really try to find something that will give you a better future. Don't take the easy way out and try to slang that kush to make money. Sack up and find a REAL job. Third, start stacking that cash, homes. Even if you have to completely suffer for awhile. If this kid means anything to you and if you are serious about making things right with the mother, then show her how serious you are. Next, when the kid is born, get a paternity test and make sure that you're not wasting your time. Lastly, and this is important, SPEND AS LITTLE TIME AS POSSIBLE ON PSD. You might be surprised how much you can accomplish when you're not behind a computer screen all day. Good luck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    only one way to solve this... got to get your **** straight. like that "knocked up" movie... he had to get his **** straight to be able to father his own child. quit smokin, get a job, go back to school, whatever u need to do. in her eyes she has to see u as "responsible". when the kid grows up, u can go back to wild'n out w nick cannon.
    i dont smoke no more, i said to myself why waste 10$ 20$ on some bud when i could make it that selling it

vCash
    who ever wanna add me on fn hit me up, dont mind

vCash
    Go bang another girl, get her pregnant, and try this whole thing over again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    **** thaat neever again

vCash
    Sorry, but for whatever reason, I find that hard to believe. Hope this situation works out in the best way possible for everyone.

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Why the **** would you wanna go to the baby shower? That's just a huge estrogen party for the women to be emotional and whatnot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Why the **** would you wanna go to the baby shower? That's just a huge estrogen party for the women to be emotional and whatnot.
    ^That's why. Find that do right.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678