0 0%
  • Other

2 7.41%
Page 289 of 293 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 4386

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    ESPN had a video showing that icing the kicker actually made it 8% more chance that they miss the kick
    Weird I just gave you a stat that specifically says otherwise.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I'd love Bennett or Johnson.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    How does something like this sounds? Just spitballing and it may not work at all:

Get a DE, either by draft or FA. Someone who can do both run stop and pass rush. He starts in Clems spot until he is back, then slides over to Red's spot where they kind of split time, with the new guy getting the majority. Red can then also play some at DT, allowing us to let Branch go, and bring back Jones.

Clem/Irvin/Scruggs
    Mebane/Jones/Red
    New Guy/Red/Scruggs

Again, I am not too savvy on all this so who knows. Just a thought i had
    Well Bryant didn't play well as a DT in his first couple years in the league, and I'm sure he has just been bothered by a foot injury. Plus DE's who can rush and stop the run aren't easy to come by.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    League has been interested in a Brother V Brother SB for a long time. They could not get a Manning V Manning or Ryan V Ryan but this close to it I feel comfortable guaranteeing Ravens and 49ers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribou Lou View Post
    Down 13-0 on your opponents 12 in the middle of the 2nd quarter. On 4th and 1 you take your ****ing points.

The only reason you go for it there is if your Kansas City taking on the ****ing Patriots.
    Your wrong Caribou Lou. You might do well to go over to AdvancedNFLstats.com and do a little fancy book learning (Pete made the right decisions/just a bad play call) when it comes to NFL statistics and what the numbers actually tell you - not your good ole boy football cliches... Im just sayin..

vCash
    When PC goes for the FG on 4th and 1, he's playing too conservatively. When PC doesn't go for the FG on 4th and 1 (and the team fails to capitalize), then he has made a bone headed call. I love PSD.
    Last edited by YouCan'tBeatLA; 01-15-2013 at 12:26 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    Should have taken the FG on 4th and 1 like I said. We would have won. ****. I'm so pissed and sad. I want to crawl in a hole.
    Hey Furmat - That is called Outcome Based Bias and is not logical. The game would have unfolded differently had they kicked a field goal. You should go over to AdvancedNFLstats and read why Pete Caroll absolutely made the right decision to go for it. Was a stupid play call but the decision to go was correct.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Your wrong Caribou Lou. You might do well to go over to AdvancedNFLstats.com and do a little fancy book learning (Pete made the right decisions/just a bad play call) when it comes to NFL statistics and what the numbers actually tell you - not your good ole boy football cliches... Im just sayin..
    In that situation against such a high powered offense, you take your points. He's right. Hindsight is 20/20, but still...
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Hey you should go back to Metroplex and stop trying to share this advanced stats thing.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Its crazy that Michael Bennett started in SEA.

I say HELL NO to Bowe!!! The dude has issues and will be asking $8-10M/year. If you check out his stats throughout games, you'll see the big numbers are in scrub time when behind by a lot. He also is pretty high on the list of dropped passes.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    And in the playoffs...and on the road...and with potentially the top defense in the NFL...and with an offense that had put up a ridiculous amount of points over the previous 5 weeks.

vCash
    It's weird that our defense was the side of the ball to actually let us down in the end.

Also, the blocking was pretty bad. We couldn't block for Lynch to save our lives.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Weird I just gave you a stat that specifically says otherwise.
    Well I gave you one that so

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    I have no problem with going for it on 4th and 1. We were moving the ball extremely well to this point. I don't have any issue's with the play call, but IF I was calling the plays, I would have put it in my best players hands. Either beast mode or a run/ pass option with Wilson. Bottom line, the play wasn't blocked correctly. Everyone is supposed to down block leaving the outside man free, but Breno and Miller blocked the guy across their faces leaving a huge hole in the middle for the safety to make a play. If they give that to Beast mode, Rob picks the safety up and the play most likely works.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    Well I gave you one that so
    What? You told me a about a video and didn't post a link to it good evidence.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs