Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Hayward is a ****ing monster. I just hope he can avoid the sophomore slump that happens all too often in the NFL. I have faith though.
    I doubt he will go through a 'sophomore slump' but I would have to believe statistically he won't be as good. I mean what he did this year statistically is nearly unheard of from elite CB's so two years in a row is near impossible. I mean he was basically top 3 in every statistical category that is used for CB's. INT, PD, Passer rating, Comp %, TD allowed, Penalties(Not sure if he ended the season top 3 in all of these but last I checked he was either leading or right behind the leader).

vCash
    In a way I hope Shields doesn't get the #1 receivers duties because his contract is up after next season and if that happens he'll want the world. I still feel like Hayward could be a great CB next year. His performance from college to the pros didn't skip a beat. I definitely saw more out of him. I don't anticipate a sophomore slump either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    In a way I hope Shields doesn't get the #1 receivers duties because his contract is up after next season and if that happens he'll want the world. I still feel like Hayward could be a great CB next year. His performance from college to the pros didn't skip a beat. I definitely saw more out of him. I don't anticipate a sophomore slump either.
    Shields contract is up this year. That is the thing. He finished the season so strong kinda worries me. Like Whitt said Shields finished the season stronger than Williams did in 2010 and look at what he got.

vCash
    I'm fairly sure Shields is a restricted FA so other teams won't go nuts to try and sign him and the Pack can always match a reasonable offer.

vCash
    He's a RFA. We'll put a 1st round tender on him. I don't see anyone going after him.

vCash
    Yeah I kinda figured it wouldn't be too big of a deal but you never know. A team may see what he did and figure itd be worth it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevolu View Post
    Yeah I kinda figured it wouldn't be too big of a deal but you never know. A team may see what he did and figure itd be worth it.
    Right. I'm kind of anticipating that he won't get an offer as a RFA. But after that if he hits the open market I could see him getting a good chunk of change.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345