Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 282
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,702
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    Where did you read the bolded? Shabazz's numbers have been better than McLemore's over the last 5 games.

    Bennett is another guy (Noel and Zeller being the others out of the top prospects) who I have my doubts about at the next level (NBA). The only sure bets are Shabazz and McLemore IMO.
    Thought it was Chad Ford from ESPN. Not positive though.

    But i agree, i want either Shabazz or McLemore.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,767
    vCash
    1500
    I think 'potential leveling off' is similar to what i said about McLemore having more upside. I dont think it means Muhammad wont be as good, it just means that Muhammad is pretty much a finished product and so he doesn't have as much potential as McLemore.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,702
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntey View Post
    I think 'potential leveling off' is similar to what i said about McLemore having more upside. I dont think it means Muhammad wont be as good, it just means that Muhammad is pretty much a finished product and so he doesn't have as much potential as McLemore.
    Thats what i think too. I think McLemore is currently just a talented as Shabazz but could be better in a couple years. I would love to draft either though!

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,835
    vCash
    2766
    Lakers are 3.5 behind the 8th seed.
    They play the Nets tonight WITHOUT Howard and Artest. The game is in Brooklyn.
    No excuses tonight. Nets better not **** this up.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    3,626
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Lakers are 3.5 behind the 8th seed.
    They play the Nets tonight WITHOUT Howard and Artest. The game is in Brooklyn.
    No excuses tonight. Nets better not **** this up.
    ... Houston vs Golden State is a game worth watching as well

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,381
    vCash
    7010
    Well the Rockets won....but so did the Lakers

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,929
    vCash
    1500
    Lakers are making the playoffs, and we are going to win alot more games than I was hoping for

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,835
    vCash
    2766
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    Lakers are making the playoffs, and we are going to win alot more games than I was hoping for
    Yea, I think it's time to put the Shabazz, McLemore, Noel dreams behind us and see what realistic players we can get between the 6-10 spot. This is extremely disappointing.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,767
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Yea, I think it's time to put the Shabazz, McLemore, Noel dreams behind us and see what realistic players we can get between the 6-10 spot. This is extremely disappointing.
    It's not out of the question that we package the first rounders we have and move up, so not all hope is lost.

    Dont forget that, regardless of where the Lakers finish, we still have 3 first round picks and 2 second round picks (although we might have traded one of those 2nd rounders in the Wolves trade? cant remeber). We're still in a favourable position when it comes ot the draft.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,678
    vCash
    1500
    Lakers won't make playoffs they are playing the easy stretch with tough games @Bos, @Mia, vsLAC and even vsPhx coming up. Those are just games within the next week or so.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,835
    vCash
    2766
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntey View Post
    It's not out of the question that we package the first rounders we have and move up, so not all hope is lost.

    Dont forget that, regardless of where the Lakers finish, we still have 3 first round picks and 2 second round picks (although we might have traded one of those 2nd rounders in the Wolves trade? cant remeber). We're still in a favourable position when it comes ot the draft.
    I don't think we get Minny/Memphis' pick unless the Wolves make the playoffs. I could be wrong through.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,835
    vCash
    2766
    Rotoworld is saying if Gasol tore his foot, he may be out at least a month.
    I don't care how good Kobe is, without Gasol and Howard, they aren't winning enough games to make the playoffs.
    We'll see how long Howard stays out for.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,086
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, I hate to wish injury on people, but I will take it if Gasol is out for a while. He has been playing pretty well without Dwight in the lineup and I am tired of getting all these middle first round picks.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,835
    vCash
    2766
    I tweeted to Coro about this before:

    @DrkPhoenixSaga

    @paulcoro Wanted to get your opinion on this. If the Suns keep up this winning, Its likely we pick around 9. Are you ok with this direction?
    Response:

    @paulcoro

    @DrkPhoenixSaga There's a long way to go but it'd be tough to give up top-5 position in the draft. They haven't been that high since 1987.
    So if I'm reading right, it sounds like even he wants a high draft position.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,702
    vCash
    1500
    Oh without a doubt Coro would prefer a top 5 pick instead of a #9

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •